telephone interview!! so excited!!

Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: telephone interview!! so excited!!

Originally Posted by jimtrish
hi all,

had interview at 6am today, brilliant interview by 2 very nice ladies.
got told how keen they were to have me there and that id be one of the senior nurses when i start there. They wanted to know if id be keen to do teaching as i enjoy that and they dont have adequate teaching set up.
got told they would be able to make shifts flexible to suit the kids schooling etc.
I asked when id find out if successful etc and they said when i finish my course in march!!! i nearly fell over! they said they didnt have any jobs for EN's and couldnt offer a job whist being one. I asked if i could have a job offer on proviso of passing my course and they are now looking into this, as i dont want it all left to the last minute and as you all know there is stacks to sort out.
so they have said they thought the interview was excellent and references, and will be in touch in next few days..very latest is wednesday apparantly.
I got told last week by the unit manager who is on hols for 6wks, that if successful, i would be offered the job and it would be kept for me on successful completion of my course. Thats all i want really. how hard is it to do that?
so confused now and feel really down in the dumps, i know it was a good interview and yet ive nothing to show for it and ive actually made no progress.

Trish
Hi Trish,

Sounds like they need to talk with the unit manager on her return from hols.
I am sure all will work out in the end. Keep your chin up
Di

Ive PMd you
Old Oct 18th 2004, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

YES! YES! YES! I GOT THE JOB!!! got the email today subject to passing my conversion course. sooooooooooooo happy!!
Old Oct 18th 2004, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

WELL DONE !!!!

Gill
Old Oct 18th 2004, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
WELL DONE !!!!

Gill
thanks gill, and thankyou for all your kind words and advice
x
Old Oct 18th 2004, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: telephone interview!! so excited!!

YES! YES! YES! I GOT THE JOB!!! got the email today subject to passing my conversion course. sooooooooooooo happy!!

Congratulations. Have a few to celebrate.

Di
Old Oct 18th 2004, 6:23 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS : Not long and you'll be here. A beer or seven is in order i feel i'll put them in the fridge ready for you... Lucy
Old Oct 18th 2004, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Congratulations, that's great news.

Old Oct 18th 2004, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

All we need now is to hear the thud of yellow envelopes!
Well done!
Old Oct 18th 2004, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ecando

All we need now is to hear the thud of yellow envelopes!
Well done!
cheers mate, gotta wait to finish course first, wish i could speed up time!! heres to our new life in oz and getting a stage closer!
Old Oct 18th 2004, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

cheers mate, gotta wait to finish course first, wish i could speed up time!! heres to our new life in oz and getting a stage closer!
WELL DONE LOVE ireland
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ireland
WELL DONE LOVE ireland
fantastic news trish, sorry i didn't congratulate you earlier but my computer been in for a spring clean! well done
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Hi

congrats one step nearer
just the hurdle of your final exam, did my conversion 3-4 yrs ago and all I remember is bits of paper stuck to every surface possible with quotes on. I ate and slept quotes for weeks no wonder my hair went grey however the final exam isn't as bad as its made out to be and when it was all over I wondered why I had been soooo stressed out.
I am presuming you do a written essay
unless you have already done it and what feels like time wasting to complete hours If you want any tips don't hesitate to ask

Jackie
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi
....... all I remember is bits of paper stuck to every surface possible with quotes on......
... all I can picture is kids with post-it notes stuck on their heads runnin' round the kitchen! LOL

is it too early for gin!?
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ecando
... all I can picture is kids with post-it notes stuck on their heads runnin' round the kitchen! LOL

is it too early for gin!?
its the school holidays, so in my opinion, its never too early for a gin!!
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by debbiemc
fantastic news trish, sorry i didn't congratulate you earlier but my computer been in for a spring clean! well done
thankyou, still feel sooooooooo excited about it all....suddenly makes it all real!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.