telephone interview!! so excited!!

Old Oct 7th 2004, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default telephone interview!! so excited!!

I know you will all think im daft, but got news today that my interview is next wednesday at 7am! im so excited about the possibilities, if all goes well they have said they will keep my job open for me as i have 5 months left on my conversion course. It so weird that our dream seems to be edging closer.
Just wanted to share this with someone!

Trish
Old Oct 7th 2004, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Smile Re: telephone interview!! so excited!!

Hi Trish, Well Done I will be rooting for all the way you will have no worries I am soo pleased for you salk to you later
Old Oct 7th 2004, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Smile Re: telephone interview!! so excited!!

Hi Trish, Well Done I will be rooting for all the way you will have no worries I am soo pleased for you talk to you later
Old Oct 7th 2004, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough
Default Re: telephone interview!! so excited!!

Originally Posted by jimtrish
I know you will all think im daft, but got news today that my interview is next wednesday at 7am! im so excited about the possibilities, if all goes well they have said they will keep my job open for me as i have 5 months left on my conversion course. It so weird that our dream seems to be edging closer.

Trish
Well done!
My wife had hers at 23:30 ... and in the 3/4 hr interview I polished off nearly a bottle of wine .... hence the BIG hangover the next day!
TRY and sleep the night before, but it'll be difficult!
Old Oct 7th 2004, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ecando
Well done!
My wife had hers at 23:30 ... and in the 3/4 hr interview I polished off nearly a bottle of wine .... hence the BIG hangover the next day!
TRY and sleep the night before, but it'll be difficult!
Hi mate,

cheers, could be difficult to sleep though, im on nights...thought that seeing as i know i wont sleep may aswell be at work. Finish at 6am so will get home and smoke all jims fags!!
Old Oct 7th 2004, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi Trish, Well Done I will be rooting for all the way you will have no worries I am soo pleased for you talk to you later
Hi honey,

thankyou, long way to go yet though, 5 months and counting! you will be doing this soon!!
Old Oct 7th 2004, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Hi honey,

thankyou, long way to go yet though, 5 months and counting! you will be doing this soon!!

Hi Trish

I have interview in London for post in Australia so keep every thing crossed!
Will update all when i return.

Di
Old Oct 7th 2004, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: telephone interview!! so excited!!

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Hi Trish

Di
Hi Di congrats to you too Best Wishes and Good Luck
Old Oct 7th 2004, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks ireland

It has been so long since i had an interview that i am bound to balls things up! :scared:
The experience of the whole thing will be handy for future reference.

Di
Old Oct 7th 2004, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Hi Trish

Di
you will be fine, goodluck and keep me posted

Trish
Old Oct 8th 2004, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi trish, good luck and who's the job with?
Old Oct 8th 2004, 5:51 am
Just Joined

pclrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope all go's well with your interview. It's not so stressfull over the phone. (I have just replied to your private message).

Trish
Old Oct 9th 2004, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by glittababe
Hi trish, good luck and who's the job with?

hi there, its with townsville hospital, and thanks, i will need lots of luck.
Old Oct 9th 2004, 7:27 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

You will be fine as they are lovely people who will be interviewing/having a chat with you. Trust me talk to you soon Lucy
Old Oct 9th 2004, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rob&lucy
You will be fine as they are lovely people who will be interviewing/having a chat with you. Trust me talk to you soon Lucy

cheers lucy, chat soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.