Statement of entry v verification

Old Jul 19th 2005, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Statement of entry v verification

just a quick query for the Nurses and Midwives.

Found out today from NMC that I can get a new version of the statement of entry which would seem to suffice the Health boards for registration purposes............The good news is it is free!!!

so to any one who doesnot have the new NMC statement then ring them up and they will send you one.

Any one know if this will suffice.

Chris
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Statement of entry v verification

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
just a quick query for the Nurses and Midwives.

Found out today from NMC that I can get a new version of the statement of entry which would seem to suffice the Health boards for registration purposes............The good news is it is free!!!

so to any one who doesnot have the new NMC statement then ring them up and they will send you one.

Any one know if this will suffice.

Chris

Free? I thought that it cost money for them to send verification and statement of entry on register to Aus Nursing Boards???? I had to pay for mine. Have I read your post right?
Mine was not sent to me either, but directly to the nursing boards of my choice in Australia (up to five), and I think it was £36.
Good luck with the rest of your plans.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Free? I thought that it cost money for them to send verification and statement of entry on register to Aus Nursing Boards???? I had to pay for mine. Have I read your post right?
Mine was not sent to me either, but directly to the nursing boards of my choice in Australia (up to five), and I think it was £36.
Good luck with the rest of your plans.

Yes that is for the verification but NSW ill accept a statement of entry on the register if it is in the new format- which I asked for today and told it was free so watch this space will e-mail them when I get it and see if they will accept that.

Statement of entry is what we got when you initially register our qualification mine is an old UKCC one which they do not accept.

but new one free from NMC
Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Yes that is for the verification but NSW ill accept a statement of entry on the register if it is in the new format- which I asked for today and told it was free so watch this space will e-mail them when I get it and see if they will accept that.

Statement of entry is what we got when you initially register our qualification mine is an old UKCC one which they do not accept.

Well thats great news then! Hope its accepted by them.
Good luck
Claire.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Well thats great news then! Hope its accepted by them.
Good luck
Claire.

might try it worth knowing for others- save a few pounds .....not much in the great scheme of things!! lol
Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

alandtrace is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Statement of entry v verification

Hi
I sent an old UKCC statement of entry to the ANMC which they accepted. Not sure what's going there then. By the way, whereabouts in Lincolnshire are you? We're in Lea, just outside Gainsborough.
Tracey
Old Jul 19th 2005, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alandtrace
Hi
I sent an old UKCC statement of entry to the ANMC which they accepted. Not sure what's going there then. By the way, whereabouts in Lincolnshire are you? We're in Lea, just outside Gainsborough.
Tracey
Not too far away then have a cousin in Gainsboro' we are in Grantham.

No NSW wouldn't accept that had to be a new one, or a verification. Did you get a verification as well?

Where you heading?

Chris
Old Jul 20th 2005, 7:05 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

I did my training in Grantham my brother's still there, he works in Theatres.

Just thought I'd share that with you

Mandi
Old Jul 20th 2005, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mandi248
I did my training in Grantham my brother's still there, he works in Theatres.

Just thought I'd share that with you

Mandi

OK dont have a lot of contact anymore with theatre as we no longer do caesarian sections. just having quick look will pm you later for more details!!!! lol

Chris
Old Jul 20th 2005, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Tracey

was brought up in gainsborough and most of family still live there
Old Jul 20th 2005, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

alandtrace is on a distinguished road

Not too far away then have a cousin in Gainsboro' we are in Grantham.

No NSW wouldn't accept that had to be a new one, or a verification. Did you get a verification as well?

Where you heading?

Chris
I sent my original UKCC statement of entry as well as copies of more recent NMC documentation - the letter that accompanies new PIN card. I had one that had details of which part of the register I was on and the dates effective; i.e from 1986 and 1989 (RGN and RMN) to present.
I'd hoped to receive a fancy letter outlining the number of points i'd got (60) but it was just a 1 page letter staing that I met the requirements for Skilled Migration - that's it for £265!
My hubby and I are both RMNs and are heading for Perth; we already have friends there and another couple moving out there this year. I've visited there 4 times and enjoyed each holiday.
We put our visa application (front loaded) in on 23 June and had acknowledgement so now the wait for next bit of news. Not sure whether 136 skilled MODL are being fast-tracked so will just have to wait.
Tracey
Old Jul 21st 2005, 1:09 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I sent my original UKCC statement of entry as well as copies of more recent NMC documentation - the letter that accompanies new PIN card. I had one that had details of which part of the register I was on and the dates effective; i.e from 1986 and 1989 (RGN and RMN) to present.
I'd hoped to receive a fancy letter outlining the number of points i'd got (60) but it was just a 1 page letter staing that I met the requirements for Skilled Migration - that's it for £265!
My hubby and I are both RMNs and are heading for Perth; we already have friends there and another couple moving out there this year. I've visited there 4 times and enjoyed each holiday.
We put our visa application (front loaded) in on 23 June and had acknowledgement so now the wait for next bit of news. Not sure whether 136 skilled MODL are being fast-tracked so will just have to wait.
Tracey
They are being done extremely quickly at the moment, as my friend's was done in just 3 months!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just an update to say that having obtained a statement of entry from the NMC and sending it for my registration with NSW, they accepted it and I am now registered.

So saved myself £34 at the mo

Chris
Old Aug 17th 2005, 10:17 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Just an update to say that having obtained a statement of entry from the NMC and sending it for my registration with NSW, they accepted it and I am now registered.

So saved myself £34 at the mo

Chris
You lucky thing!

Saying that, they were gonna charge me £100 for transcripts from UNI but that was beginning of June, and they haven't asked for payment yet!

I thought verification was a requirement though?