skills assessment on its way...

Old Jul 12th 2006, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

parentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the rough
Default skills assessment on its way...

Hello,

Just thopught I would let you know our skills assessment is on its way! The UPS man picked it up Monday and its already arrived in sydney. Now just got to wait for the result, but at least we feel the rollercoaster has started!

Karen
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: skills assessment on its way...

Am just about to send my skills assessment off. Never even thought of using a courier! How do I organise that, cost etc?

Cheers
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

parentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by doje6863
Am just about to send my skills assessment off. Never even thought of using a courier! How do I organise that, cost etc?

Cheers
Hello,

I used interparcel - sorry I don't know how to do links. someone else on here recommended them. I did it all online on Friday - they picked it up Monday. It cost me £32 - which I thought was worth it for peace of mind (you can track it online all the way to the ANMC).

Hope that helps,

Karen
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by doje6863

Cheers
DHL or parcelforce are good. you can track it each step of the way. I think it cost me about £26 worth every penny in my opinion
Tracie
Old Jul 13th 2006, 9:20 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck guys with your skills assessments. Mine took about 6 weeks to come back for full skills assessment if thats any help!

jackie
Old Jul 13th 2006, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

Just sent my assessment off as well. im already thinking that Ive missed something out!

Verification/Registration NMC
Statement from boss
Employment history from personell
Birth and marriage cert
Photo
Code
and money!

Please tell me thats all, Im sure it is, just need reassuring!!!!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sent my skills assessment off on Thursday (International signed for) money taken already! Now, thats quick