Skills Assessment Application Sent!

Old Sep 15th 2005, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Smile Skills Assessment Application Sent!

Just posted SA 2 days ago, hopefully it will be ok. At what point during the immigration process is a good time to apply for a job? Whilst visiting a hospital in Perth, staff were on the books waiting to start whilst their immigration was going through.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 3:47 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Skills Assessment Application Sent!

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Just posted SA 2 days ago, hopefully it will be ok. At what point during the immigration process is a good time to apply for a job? Whilst visiting a hospital in Perth, staff were on the books waiting to start whilst their immigration was going through.

WELL DONE ON POSTING SKILL ASSESSMENT, BIG STEP!!

Wont do any harm looking around and seeing what jobs around,do you need to secure a job for your visa application, i.e you need the points. if so, apply for jobs now, otherwise i would say wait a while but thats just me, personally!!

did you register with the nursing board first and then have you done modified skill assessment??

amanda
Old Sep 15th 2005, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Thanks Amanda

Yes I did a modified skills assessment based on NZ registration from last year. Just had to update my practise certificate. Hope it ok though, they update it for 3 months at a time, and it expires at the end of Sept!
Requested verification from NMC to ANMC, WA, VIC, QLDS & NZ. Wandering how to time things ie job applications, medicals application forms for checks etc and to immigration. Hoping to get there around this time next year. Not in major rush as more ££££ to save doing heaps of agency work.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 4:00 pm

hi sunflower - see what the others on the board think, im at beginning!! there maybe others who are a bit further than me, who maybe able to guide you!!

good luck either way - i will follow this thread!!

mand
Old Sep 15th 2005, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cheers,

What point are you at and where are you heading?
Old Sep 15th 2005, 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Cheers,

What point are you at and where are you heading?

just waiting for registration with queensland!! taking ages, going off to ummm queensland!!

amanda