safe journey

Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough
Default safe journey

Hi

Lynn and trish i wish you a very safe journey, hope you enjoy yourselves

Trish give us a call when you settled, one of my work colleagues lived near where you are going and said its lovely mind a long street!!!

Lyn give us a call you have both addressess the beer is in the fridge and I can throw a salad together or something

i gather paul and family are going the same day good luck to you as well

Take care and hear from you soon

Jackie
Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: safe journey

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi

Lynn and trish i wish you a very safe journey, hope you enjoy yourselves

Trish give us a call when you settled, one of my work colleagues lived near where you are going and said its lovely mind a long street!!!

Lyn give us a call you have both addressess the beer is in the fridge and I can throw a salad together or something

i gather paul and family are going the same day good luck to you as well

Take care and hear from you soon

Jackie
May I add my good wishes to Lynne, Trish and Paul and their families. I hope you all have a safe, comfortable journey and a happy and healthy new life in Australia.
jacqui
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:01 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by s/nurse
May I add my good wishes to Lynne, Trish and Paul and their families. I hope you all have a safe, comfortable journey and a happy and healthy new life in Australia.
jacqui
hear hear, hope you have a fantastic time and relish in your new lives, but do keep in touch
Mandi x
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:45 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

good lcuk you lot who are going soon.....get those barbies warmed up for us!!!

safe journeys....
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:04 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwwww thanks so much!!!!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to be over there now - yes Jackie - i'll let you know where i'm staying when we get there and you better throw a BBQ for us!!!!!!!

Its all coming in so fast now and i'll be over in Brisbane before you know it - remember that Marc and I are spending 4 nights in Singapore first so won't arrive until the evening of 5th November in Brisbane.

Thanks again for the good wishes,

Lynn x