royal mail signed for to anmc?

Old Jan 21st 2007, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Question royal mail signed for to anmc?

hello, if i send something to the anmc, which address do i use for the above service? the po box or the address for the courier........sorry if that is a stupid question, but just feeling stupid at the mo thanks loux
Old Jan 21st 2007, 3:37 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: royal mail signed for to anmc?

Originally Posted by loubylou1
hello, if i send something to the anmc, which address do i use for the above service? the po box or the address for the courier........sorry if that is a stupid question, but just feeling stupid at the mo thanks loux
It would be better to use a courier.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by loubylou1
We sent ours signed for to the Courier address. if you send to the P.O box address it cant be signed for.
Tracie
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:35 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I sent mine by royal mail international signed for to the courier address too.

I sent the main visa off by courier though. (DHL)

jackie