Royal brisbane and womens hospital

Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

Claire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really nice
Default Royal brisbane and womens hospital

Hi everyone!

Just a question about this hospital does anyone already work there or had a job offer there, they would like to interview me over the phone! Any info about the place would be good have read all their internet stuff but would be good to hear from anyone who has had dealings with them!
Thanks in advance!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all
Default Re: Royal brisbane and womens hospital

Originally Posted by Claire and Dave
Hi everyone!

Just a question about this hospital does anyone already work there or had a job offer there, they would like to interview me over the phone! Any info about the place would be good have read all their internet stuff but would be good to hear from anyone who has had dealings with them!
Thanks in advance!

Hey!
I work there....PM me if you wish.
Tan
Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Claire and Dave
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance!
I had an interview with them a couple of months ago and a job offer followed. It was fine, they were really nice, helped me along when i got stuck!!
Im just waiting on skills assessment now and then ill get visa in post, the waiting is driving me mad!!!
Bobbie
Old Jun 28th 2007, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi both Neil and I are away to start there on Monday 2nd July. (Mental Health Services) All contact we have has had been so positive. Folk really friendly and helpful. Will be able to expand on this in the next few weeks. Hope it remains positive.

Donna