Registration with nursing board

Old Feb 11th 2008, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

jack89 will become famous soon enough
Default Registration with nursing board

Hi all, hope one of you lovely, kind people can help me.
I'm applying for registration with WA nursing board and they mention that you need something about having to get you documents certified.
Do you need this for all of them, or can you just send scanned colour copies??( such as NMC registration, uni transcript).
Hope somebody can help

Thanks in advance.
Jack:curse:
Old Feb 11th 2008, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future
Default Re: Registration with nursing board

Hi,
I got my documents certified by a solicitor, they charged me about 20 quid altogether, thats for nursing registration, passport etc. Cant remember if i scanned them or sent them in the post. Ring or email them and they will advise you. The uni transcript, you have to contact uni and they have to send it to wa nursinb board. Ther is a small charge for this but they will send you a copy if you want one. Hope this all helps
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hey, thanks for that prompt response, ever so helpful, and thats not too expensive for once

thanks again Nicola.

Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:11 pm
ab uno disce omnes

PJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nice

Originally Posted by jack89
Hi all, hope one of you lovely, kind people can help me.
I'm applying for registration with WA nursing board and they mention that you need something about having to get you documents certified.
Do you need this for all of them, or can you just send scanned colour copies??( such as NMC registration, uni transcript).
Hope somebody can help

Thanks in advance.
Jack:curse:
Hi Jack,

Just get every single document certified in one hit, if you think there is even the slightest possibility that they may want to see anything, it will need to be certified. NMC will send confirmation directly, as nursing boards will not accept it via you. If in doubt, drop WA an email that way you will have written info and there is less likelihood of misunderstanding, also, have you checked their web site for instructions.

Good luck.
Paul
Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for that Paul, sure your right. then there should'nt be too many problems ,if any.
Once again thx for the help.
How great is the internet(real people with top help)
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

gixxercal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There

First of all appologies for any negative vibes but as of 2 days ago NMBWA were processing November applications- we may not get our visa in time as a result. Good luck anyway.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Zioks, as Scooby doo says.

Oh well, I guess our future employers will have to wait a little long, for our phenomenal nursing skills to be applied to their patients.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:17 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

If you already have your visa then it is often easier to register in person when you arrive at your destination......usually can be done over the counter and you can then use originals.

You do not need state registration in order to get points for skills as ANMC acceptance is sufficient.

G
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gixxercal
Hi There

First of all appologies for any negative vibes but as of 2 days ago NMBWA were processing November applications- we may not get our visa in time as a result. Good luck anyway.
I agree with Grayling. Not having registration shouldn't hold up your Visa.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

TELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the rough

Hi, this may be a bit late but I suggest you get 3 copies of each document certified at once. That's one for the board, one for the ANMC and one spare, all for the one solicitors fee.
Best of luck
T
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

OK, need some advice please having tried to search for what I need without success!

I have PR visa just come through & wanted to apply to QNC for registration. What do I need to do? I know I can e-mail the ANMC to get info sent over but what else?