Registration with NSW board

Old Oct 31st 2005, 6:55 pm
Banned

amansingh is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Registration with NSW board

Good evening all,

Wondering if anyone could help with a quick question, as the NSW state board's legal wording seems pretty confusing.

If one is educated in a foreign country (India), however NMC UK registered for 5 years and UK work experience for 5 years; does one still need to complete and IELT test with the state board?

Kind Regards
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registration with NSW board

Originally Posted by amansingh
Good evening all,

Wondering if anyone could help with a quick question, as the NSW state board's legal wording seems pretty confusing.

If one is educated in a foreign country (India), however NMC UK registered for 5 years and UK work experience for 5 years; does one still need to complete and IELT test with the state board?

Kind Regards
Sorry can't help you with that one as I qualified here in the UK... My NSW nurses board application is in the car waiting to be taken to the post office for posting in the morning.... Have you tried emailing NSW NB them to ask? So far everyone has been really helpful answering my questions.....
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registration with NSW board

Originally Posted by amansingh
Good evening all,

Kind Regards
I will let you know if I find out anything as we are in a similar situation