Registering with QNC?

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:51 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Registering with QNC?

Hi there.
I have PR and have obviously gone through the full ANMC skills assessment.I now need to register with QNC and have printed off form QNC1 from the internet.
I am told that having done the full skills stuff with ANMC then they will send all that off to QNC which they have done apparently....my problem is i cant see on this form where it says i dont have to do all that stuff again.
Have i got the wrong form...i ve read and re read it.
I m told QNC are taking 3 to 4 months to register and as i have a few job offers and want to be over there by May i need to get a jog on!
Thanks for any advice.
Janice.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:37 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registering with QNC?

Hi Janice,

Just send a covering letter with your application to say that the ANMC are sending your file over with your documents in and should they need any further info to contact you.

QNC registrations were taking about 6 weeks but that was at the back end of last year. Hope this helps.

jackie
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:09 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Thats great...thanks Jackie.
Janice.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

Hi there!
I sent off reg forms in Dec and have had a reply to say that they are very busy and that my application will be dealt with. It is taking quite some time now so dont be too alarmed! I sent an email to ANC and to QLD health and they did accept info from ANC. Hope you here soon and good luck with everything. I'm hoping mine goes through with no probs but will be on here if I do have any! Louise