Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations
Reload this Page >

Redlands Hospital, anyone work there... I have an interview

Redlands Hospital, anyone work there... I have an interview

Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Redlands Hospital, anyone work there... I have an interview

Oh well done Ang!!! That's brilliant!
I'll be able to meet you for lunch now!
Claire. x
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:44 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Congratulations Ang! Hope the job goes well for you. Those hours are fab!
Let us know how you go on!

Jackie x
Cheers Jackie, will do... getting quite excited about it

Ang x
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:45 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Oh well done Ang!!! That's brilliant!
I'll be able to meet you for lunch now!
Claire. x
Hey mate, what a brill idea
Will be Mon, Tues or a Wed so keep em free.

You still okay for Monday mate

Ang x
Old Jun 17th 2006, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Well I got it....the job I mean.

Customer service officer based in Wynnum. Will be working Mon, Tues and Wed 8 - 4pm. Start on 26th June and have 2 weeks induction to do so will be full time for them.

Can now breathe a sigh of relief.... phew. and celebrate

Ang x

well done and congratulations ange, chuffed for you
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:43 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by debbiemc
well done and congratulations ange, chuffed for you
Thanks Debbie Its a great relief knowing that we don't have to worry and can stop checking out the seek.com now

Ang
Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Congratulations Ang, well done from us all
Old Jun 18th 2006, 9:48 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by paulb
Congratulations Ang, well done from us all
Hey Paul, thanks hun.
We plan to go to Melbourne next year so will come see you
Hope alls ok with you, Jo and the kids.

Ang