Queensland health in June??

Old Apr 20th 2007, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Default Re: Queensland health in June??

Hi,

Yes i got that email as well, i think it was an automated one that they just send out. I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything else.

I have just qualified (Mar 07) and not wanting to go out to Oz until about Mar 08, so maybe i wouldnt be offered the Grad Prog as i would of been qualified for a year...

Tracey
x
Old May 27th 2007, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

trace141 will become famous soon enough

Hi tracey,

I qualified in Feb 07...im in the same boat hav e-mailed queensland health, no news as yet,although i did have an offer from The Mater Hospital in brisbane for a Grad programme in Feb 08...
Old May 27th 2007, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

Loiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant future

Yes I got offered an interview date and time from them 2 weeks ago. However Im not attending as we have changed plans and wont be moving until Jan 09.
Old May 27th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Hi,

I have got an interview on Wed 20th June in London with Queensland Health. I dont think i will be offered Grad prog thou, as would of been qualified a year. I remember emailing them a while ago and they said i should be fine to not do the grad prog. I only really want to work 3-4 shifts a week max 30 hrs. Dont want to work full time as want some time to enjoy life

Has anyone been offered anything if you just want to work part time???

Tracey
x
Old May 28th 2007, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi Tracey they didnt mention hours with me but then again I havent had any paperwork yet from them I would like to do the same 30hours if poss just hope its poss Trudi
Old May 29th 2007, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

30 hours would be ideal. what was the interview like? did they ask you many questions?

Tracey
x
Old May 29th 2007, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

It was fine 4 questions based on scenarios covering communication, assessing sick child, risk management, clinical governance, can go into more detail if you want pm me trudi
Old May 29th 2007, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

nursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by spaceys
30 hours would be ideal. what was the interview like? did they ask you many questions?

Tracey
x
Hi Tracey, some interview advice here if it helps, good luck!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431441
Old May 30th 2007, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Sarah, have just had a look. Did you take a portfolio with you? I took one for my job here and they never even asked for it!!!! Typical...

Have you received anything yet in writing job offer etc???

Tracey
x
Old May 30th 2007, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

nursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by spaceys
Thanks Sarah, have just had a look. Did you take a portfolio with you? I took one for my job here and they never even asked for it!!!! Typical...

Have you received anything yet in writing job offer etc???

Tracey
x
Hi Tracey,

I did take my portfolio with me but it was a waste of time as they never even looked at it! so its up to you really! they didn't look at my friends either!

Just received confirmation in writing of Job offer via email, a hard copy is on its way. It doesn't give me much info just says i'll be working in Gold Coast health service and salary details etc. I'll email them to get more info (which hospital, hours etc.) Good to finally have it in writing
Old May 31st 2007, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

I bet at least you have something to keep looking at now just to make sure it is for real

I bet you cant wait......Are you and you friend Sue planning on staying out there indefinitely??? We are a family of 4 and have already got our permanent visa so at least one less thing to think about....we are just in the process of putting house on market..

Tracey
x