QNC Situation Update

Old Jun 3rd 2008, 10:14 am
Just Joined

nursemic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default QNC Situation Update

Hi, everybody I am ransacking this forum since long, very interesting people here now I decided to join as a member. My status -: I am an ICU nurse presently working in the Middle East, chasing my dreams to go to Aus, I put in lot of effort since December 2007 and finely Got a Job offer and 457 Sponsorship from a leading hospital in Queensland , my 457 visa application is under process , health form finalized only waiting for my QNC registration to arrive , I have applied for QNC during the 2nd week of May 2008 , and I have received the acknowledgment & nurse ID from them and now a looooooooong wait. On my last enquiry with QNC the mail I got yesterday says “BECAUSE OF AN EXTREMELY HIGH WORKLOAD COUNCIL IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ON TIMEFRAMES, WE ARE CURRENTLY ASSESSING APPLICATIONS FROM THE 25 MARCH 2008, AND COUNCIL RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION ON THE 14/5/08. “Very eagerly waiting to land in Brisbane, keeping my fingers crossed, hope by the September I can …if everything goes well. Hope the QNC situation update will help for all those who are waiting for QNC registration in theirs hand.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 11:36 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: QNC Situation Update

Hi there!

All nurses in qld have to renew their registration by the end of this month that is why their workload is very busy right now. Hope you are not waiting too much longer. which hospital are you going to?

Jackie