QNC Registration

Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:44 pm
ad4ozz

Thumbs up QNC Registration

Well for anyone else applying for QNC registration I sent my registration off months ago and heard nothing back except for request for police check for audit purposes (which I had to pay for... ).

I have just followed the advice of Lynnlovessun and checked the QNC australian registration page as a member of the Oz public to find low and behold I'm registered after all as a Full Registered Nurse upto the 30th June 2006.

Just nobody thought to tell little old me... . Well I supose i'll start applying for jobs now I have that out of my system... .

Old Jun 20th 2005, 1:52 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: QNC Registration

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Well for anyone else applying for QNC registration I sent my registration off months ago and heard nothing back except for request for police check for audit purposes (which I had to pay for... ).

I have just followed the advice of Lynnlovessun and checked the QNC australian registration page as a member of the Oz public to find low and behold I'm registered after all as a Full Registered Nurse upto the 30th June 2006.

Just nobody thought to tell little old me... . Well I supose i'll start applying for jobs now I have that out of my system... .

great news, what plonkas they are though !! thought they may have told you, at least you now know and can put next step in to place
amanda
Old Jun 20th 2005, 3:33 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news Ann!!!!! Are you just waiting on the license and registration certificate now then? You will also get a badge and handbook! How exciting!

Lynn x
Old Jun 21st 2005, 7:24 am
ad4ozz

Sent straight off for info on flight nurses for flying doc's but they want itu and emergency for fun side but sure I could do the clinic side with training might still give it a bash...beats driving a car all day... . Just need to check out where the bases are.

2nd full price offer on our house wants us out for Aug 20th so we could be moving in with the parents sooner than expected. Shame it won't all go through before the hol's and we can't cancel the holiday I don't think and move flights sure they were non refundable. Plus if we don't go and something goes wrong then we won't be able to get the time off.

Old Jun 21st 2005, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Hi

I emailed them as I hadn't received my cert and badge etc and just said if they were going to send something they had better do it quick as I was moving into rented, low and behold 1 week later my badge etc came

jackie
Old Jun 21st 2005, 11:20 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi

I emailed them as I hadn't received my cert and badge etc and just said if they were going to send something they had better do it quick as I was moving into rented, low and behold 1 week later my badge etc came

jackie
Hi Jackie, any word on your visa yet?

Lynn x
Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:29 pm
ad4ozz

Still no sign of anything at my end how long did yours take in all Jacs???

Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:33 pm
ad4ozz

Oh and Lynn you know this QLD registration ID on the registration public check page this is the same as on the emails they sent me...will this be the equivilant of the English Pin No. do you think and be mine for ever more or do you think it will change every year???

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:43 am
ad4ozz

Just checked mail at 5.42am in the morning as you do and have recieved a

On checking our database you are now registered up until 30 June 2006.
You should receive your documents in the post soon.

from QNC so the bits and pieces should arrive soon hopefully... .