British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/)
-   -   QNC processing time..... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/qnc-processing-time-533943/)

matchbox20 May 8th 2008 8:49 pm

Re: QNC processing time.....

Hi Noofie,

do you mean that you been accepted by QNC?If it is so CONGRATULATION!!!:thumbup:

BEST WISHES

MATCHBOX20

Stuey26 May 8th 2008 9:37 pm

Matchbox20 Its been a mad season

PJMA May 9th 2008 9:56 pm

Originally Posted by matchbox20 (Post 6300404)
Hi All,

QNC took my payment last 11th march until now i have'nt receive any correspondence from them,i keep checking it online if my name is there still "NO NURSE FOUND"how long it will take to process....waiting it killing me....could anyone advice me please...thank you very much

matchbox20

Hi matchbox20,

Since you posted this have you seen just how many have looked at it. What's the betting everyone of the people who have viewed your post over the past week are all waiting for their registration. Now if this is only a small representation of everyone who has applied to QNC, then there is little wonder it is taking so long. I have telephoned on a few occasions and spoken to the same person every time, I did think if she may be the only person working there, ah, she might be, so people like me ringing her up all the time will delay things further; oops, sorry everyone :o

Will just have to keep looking on the QNC site.

Good luck.
PJMA

matchbox20 May 16th 2008 10:14 am

just to let you know my QNC Reg has been granted today!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've just want to share also to you that my Visa was granted before my QNC Reg....I don't know why! I'm really lucky now just the ticket for 06th of June flight to QLD.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

THANK YOU ALL AND God Bless.........just trust him.....

MATCHBOX20
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

wannabauzzienurse May 16th 2008 1:57 pm

Great news Matchbox :thumbsup::thumbsup:

jaca May 16th 2008 3:05 pm

Good News !!!! have a GREAT flight :thumbsup:

I'M SOOOOOOO JEALOUS !!!!

I still have NO TRN number...that's 9 weeks since they sent it:curse:
living in limbosville & hating it:curse::curse:
Jacq:wub:

stickygreen May 19th 2008 4:45 pm

Dear all

Got my registration today :):). QNC received my application on 3 March so not bad going really, also had my additional paper work sent from ANMC which looking at other threads was worried might have got lost so not bad.

Just busy sending CVs out now

cheers
jo

deb31deb May 22nd 2008 1:05 pm

I expect i have a long wait received my acknowledgement letter from qnc 15 may anyone in same boat :eek:

nemmab Jul 23rd 2008 3:36 am

I have recieved a letter to tell me I am eligible to register, I then phoned them and payed the final payment of $94 which has came out of my bank. This has taken approx 8 weeks. I have checked my name on the register but it is not on yet. It has only been 4days since the final payment has been taken tho. Is there any 1 else at this stage?

camhs nurse Jul 23rd 2008 9:45 pm

yeah, my payment was taken out about 2 weeks before i got registered...it does take about 8-9 weeks. just got mine this week..whoooo!

deb31deb Jul 24th 2008 5:46 am

Originally Posted by camhs nurse (Post 6603521)
yeah, my payment was taken out about 2 weeks before i got registered...it does take about 8-9 weeks. just got mine this week..whoooo!

CONGRATULATIONS on you registration. Hopefully not long now for me ,just sent of additional paperwork and registration fee as long as i dont go to bottom of pile again! submitted application in may .

nursemic Jul 24th 2008 7:52 am

Hi Deb31deb,

I am also sailing on the same ship.

My application for registration Dated 14-may-2008 with the QNC, I got a e-mail last week from them after a period of waiting two months about a missing item, the missing mentioned is “verification from the Council from my most recent place of practice” that means from Middle east country where I am working now. I believe may the one my present council sent lost in transit.
Fortunately they have mentioned only one outstanding item, this means rest all other supporting documents are in order. It a Good News
Anyhow, could you please throw some light in the further handling of my application after this outstanding item will be met?
Will this enable me to get the registration or I have to wait for few more months. The point they have raised, is the outcome of my assessment or still they will assess again??? Please advice

deb31deb Jul 29th 2008 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by nursemic (Post 6604689)
Hi Deb31deb,

I am also sailing on the same ship.

My application for registration Dated 14-may-2008 with the QNC, I got a e-mail last week from them after a period of waiting two months about a missing item, the missing mentioned is “verification from the Council from my most recent place of practice” that means from Middle east country where I am working now. I believe may the one my present council sent lost in transit.
Fortunately they have mentioned only one outstanding item, this means rest all other supporting documents are in order. It a Good News
Anyhow, could you please throw some light in the further handling of my application after this outstanding item will be met?
Will this enable me to get the registration or I have to wait for few more months. The point they have raised, is the outcome of my assessment or still they will assess again??? Please advice

Hi nursemic

Apparently we dont go to the bottom of the pile . when they recieve additional paperwork and payment registration will be granted watch this space let me know when you hear something thanks

nursemic Aug 2nd 2008 8:58 am

Regarding my QNC application process, on my follow up today with my current nursing council – Ministry of Health – Bahrain, it has been informed that, they have already posted the missing / outstanding item “Current Verification” to QNC during last week. I hope it will reach their within this week and they will ask for the registration payment.

Can anybody suggest, during at which stage the name appear in the online register , once the outstanding item they requested in my case will be met or once I will make the payment, and the second thing how they will send the registration , will they courier it or they will send it by post , all this is stupid questions I know , but I am very much excited about going to Ausi and based on next QNC actions I have to decide when I should travel back to my home country, my vacation is due in this month. Please help and advice if you have any information. my is already more then 3 month ,now stuck on the outstanding item “ Current Verification “ which is the only things they have asked me to produce.

deb31deb Aug 7th 2008 5:52 am

Originally Posted by camhs nurse (Post 6603521)

How long did take from your finally payment to be registered ?