QNC processing time.....

Old May 2nd 2008, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

matchbox20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default QNC processing time.....

Hi All,

QNC took my payment last 11th march until now i have'nt receive any correspondence from them,i keep checking it online if my name is there still "NO NURSE FOUND"how long it will take to process....waiting it killing me....could anyone advice me please...thank you very much

matchbox20
Old May 3rd 2008, 9:09 am
Just Joined

asde is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: QNC processing time.....

Hi..i applied QNC end of March and found out last week that "it will be a while yet" as they are behind with overseas applications and are currently only processing those received in February...i resigned to it being at least another month before i hear anything.
Old May 3rd 2008, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Hi asde,

thank you for your reply,my friend Reg took 7-8 weeks he applied end of febuary.i've noticed most of them in this forum said 8weeks.just see what happens this week coz i will be on 8weeks nextweek.

Thank you very much
Old May 4th 2008, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

kt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nice

Originally Posted by matchbox20
Hi All,

QNC took my payment last 11th march until now i have'nt receive any correspondence from them,i keep checking it online if my name is there still "NO NURSE FOUND"how long it will take to process....waiting it killing me....could anyone advice me please...thank you very much

matchbox20
sent my application end jan and only just got confirmation 2nd march but NMC delayed the process by about 3 wks by repeatedly cocking up!
Old May 5th 2008, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice

I had confirmation that QNC had received all my documents and were processing my application on 22nd February - heard nothing since despite repeated emails and constantly checking on the website to find "no nurse found".

The wait is killing me:curse:

Jackie
Old May 6th 2008, 3:33 am
ab uno disce omnes

PJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nice

I sent mine off in October 07, didn't read the small print so got a very nice letter requesting more info and the fees had gone up by AU$9.00 which I paid over the phone. Sent off all docs as requested in Feb, but they never arrived in Oz, got a nice email beginning of April asking for docs to be sent or else they were going to close my file. Got more docs authenticated and again sent recorded mail. Received confirmation of payment 3 weeks ago, posted in Australia in NOVEMBER 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!

Spoke to a very nice person called Diane tonight, who confirmed the docs arrived this time and, I just had to ask how long would it be now (well you do don't you). Diane said it wont be long, just hope it's a bit quicker than the post was last year

It will not be long now, it will not be long now, it WILL NOT be long now, IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW
Old May 6th 2008, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Pinkybee is on a distinguished road

At present they are about 6 months behind as a bare minimum- according to my friend who is a registration officer there. That's if the application has all the required documents at the time of initial processing. If they request other docs expect a few more months to be added on.

They are all slow at present unfortuantely
Old May 6th 2008, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

Oh no I can't believe they're 6 months behind...does that mean that my visa will be held up this long too...I sent mine off 4 weeks ago & am fed up waiting already :curse:
We're all desperate to get over & get started but if we can't get a visa till we have registration then i'm gonna loose it..bigtime...
Old May 6th 2008, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Mines a different scenario but i was registered with WANB and have now decided to go to Queensland instead! I posted my docs by snail mail a week ago to QNC and looking on the registration site i'm registered

Realise its different but they still have to open the envelope, upload stuff onto computer etc etc..........i can't believe they are at least six months behind?? Maybe if you register elsewhere and do what i did then it might move quicker??

Anyway good luck to you all!
Mo
Old May 6th 2008, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Lightbulb Re: QNC processing time.....

Hello All,

JUST OFFER OUR QNC REG TO GOD, HE WILL HELP US......
Old May 6th 2008, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future

Dear all

so far mine is at the 2 month mark and no word as yet.

hopeful
Jo
Old May 6th 2008, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

Cool Re: QNC processing time.....

Hi Stickygreen,

have you check your name online?mine is about 8weeks now.i constantly checking my name on the website still " NO NURSES FOUND",Could you pls let me know if you receive yours this month.

thank you
Old May 6th 2008, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

Pinkybee is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mo33
Mines a different scenario but i was registered with WANB and have now decided to go to Queensland instead! I posted my docs by snail mail a week ago to QNC and looking on the registration site i'm registered

Realise its different but they still have to open the envelope, upload stuff onto computer etc etc..........i can't believe they are at least six months behind?? Maybe if you register elsewhere and do what i did then it might move quicker??

Anyway good luck to you all!
Mo
Mutual recognition always only takes about 2 weeks to be approved. M/R is a completely different process than the intial reg process. They don't have to double check all the documents and get info from the NMC, instead they get recognition from the other state nursing boards from a database and the other board has already done all the checking for them so they approve it on the strength of your other Australian reg.

It's messy and a pain in the butt. WA and SA are usually much faster, then you can apply for mutual recognition through the QNC. Costs more to do but much much faster
Old May 7th 2008, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

bithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nice

Have 2 nurses from the UK where I work and they both registered with other states and then just got transferred to QNC as you say costs more but is quicker in the long run.....and hey if you decide you do not like Qld you have another option of where to work for a year anyway b4 you have to re-register. Some states are cheaper than others as well just go to each state registration board and check out what is best way to go. NSW are usually pretty quick from what I have heard. and if you live south of the gold coast you can work in both states Qld and NSW

Last edited by bithbheo; May 7th 2008 at 10:09 am. Reason: missed some info
Old May 8th 2008, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice

Just to let you all know I received a letter from QNC today saying I had been assessed as suitable for entry onto the register and requesting $90 to do this.

Sent original application to register off o 7th February so they are taking rather a lng time?

Jackie
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.