QNC AND POLICE CHECKS

Old Jun 10th 2007, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Default QNC AND POLICE CHECKS

Hi,
I have received my QNC receipt, on reading it thou, the criminal History audit part says that i have been selected.

Do you think they will accept a scanned copy by email?

Anyone done this?

Tracey
x
Old Jun 10th 2007, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all
Default Re: QNC AND POLICE CHECKS

Hi Tracey

I'm sure I've read on the forum that you can do this, try a search and see what comes up.

You'll be pleased to know that it won't delay your registration as I was selected for Random Police selection and got my registration through this week (even though I haven't got my police check back yet).

Hopefully you will get a definate answer soon. Good luck.

Dawn

Last edited by Ste&Dawn; Jun 10th 2007 at 4:39 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Jun 10th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Well if you havent sent them your police check and you already have your reg, do you think they will still want it???

I will do a search and see what comes up

Tracey
x
Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Originally Posted by spaceys
Well if you havent sent them your police check and you already have your reg, do you think they will still want it???

I will do a search and see what comes up

Tracey
x
Hi Tracey

Thanks for reply, got all my paperwork yesterday YEH!!! and they still want my PCC. I'l just have to forward it when it comes through.

Dawn x