QNC Police check audit

Old May 18th 2005, 9:34 pm
ad4ozz

Angry QNC Police check audit

Bl**dy typical .... I have to be the one pulled up for the police check audit. As usual guess who has to fork up for all the costs of getting another one and for sending it to Oz.

Bl**dy hell....nothing goes smooth... .

Old May 19th 2005, 12:06 am
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice
Default Re: QNC Police check audit

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Bl**dy typical .... I have to be the one pulled up for the police check audit. As usual guess who has to fork up for all the costs of getting another one and for sending it to Oz.

You're not alone mate - me too for this.
Old May 19th 2005, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gary&Family
You're not alone mate - me too for this.

???? excuse me for being daft, but what is this?
Old May 19th 2005, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Robbo2

IM WITH YOU ON THAT ONE, NEVER HEARD OF IT EITHER!!
Old May 19th 2005, 6:46 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

I think they audit police checks on 1 in 5 applications. I.e. not everyone has to send a police clearance. Correct me if I'm wrong
Old May 19th 2005, 10:01 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Sorry for not being clear. "This" was being chosen for Police check by the QNC.

What i should have said was, you are not alone in being picked for the randaom audit check, they picked me too.

We must both be unlucky gits.
Old May 20th 2005, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gary&Family
Sorry for not being clear. "This" was being chosen for Police check by the QNC.

What i should have said was, you are not alone in being picked for the randaom audit check, they picked me too.

We must both be unlucky gits.

I realised that Gary, but I wasn't sure what the random audit check was? So, it's when you apply for QNC reg then?
I have my QNC reg and didn't get asked for a police check which is why I was a bit confused...
Apart from that, how's it going Gary?
Claire.
Old May 20th 2005, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Have to say that I've been registered with the QNC 2 yrs, went to re registered this year online and got told my registeration had been 'picked' for auditing! Typical! I have to send all original documentation of my prep or certified copies. I've got a letter from work which states I've been employed for the past five years, kept up to date and that my registration with the NMC is current. Hope thats enough cos I'm not sending my Prep folder!
Old May 20th 2005, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

I realised that Gary, but I wasn't sure what the random audit check was? So, it's when you apply for QNC reg then?
I have my QNC reg and didn't get asked for a police check which is why I was a bit confused...
Apart from that, how's it going Gary?
Claire.

Crossed wires!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:48 pm
ad4ozz

Thumbs down Re: QNC Police check audit

My advice to anyone registering with QNC is just to send police check certified copy at time of submission then might save having to send another one.

They have said after they look at it they might accept certified copy... .

Old May 24th 2005, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice

hi everyone,
i was picked as well, i emailed qnc and they said this would not hold up my application. great, i check credit card at weekend and money debited, great!!

today, i received another letter stating that they have not yet received my verification from nmc, i have a letter from nmc stating they sent it to Queensland on the 22nd of Feb!!!!!!!!!

what do i do!!!! everything is going against me!!!!!!!
i have emailed nmc a lovely polite note saying hurry up and resend it now!!!!, i will ring Queensland tonight and speak to them as well, i think!

has this happened to anybody else???

thanks
Kate.
Old May 24th 2005, 5:36 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi we had this letter too.... But we didn't have to do anything as they did it from over there.
Because within 2 weeks we had Richards certificate of Reg and that then went to ANMC.

?? Confused or what
we sent PCC certified doc off with our application so don't know if this was why.

Ang
Old May 28th 2005, 8:00 am
ad4ozz

I have sent them my certified copy of police check along with a one from work from the month before, otherwise it is another month of waiting for police check then sending off to them and waiting for reply.

I've sold my house hopefully so may be going sooner rather than later now.

Old May 28th 2005, 11:49 pm
Avoiding Plates

I have sent them my certified copy of police check along with a one from work from the month before, otherwise it is another month of waiting for police check then sending off to them and waiting for reply.

I've sold my house hopefully so may be going sooner rather than later now.
Will they accept certified copies???
I thought that with police checks, an original had to be sent.

(Sorry, not wanting to worry you with this, just that you may save some time if you do indeed need originals).
Old May 30th 2005, 10:24 pm
ad4ozz

I emailed them to ask if certified ok and they said may be...so sent them a one month older real one as well to be on the safe side.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.