QNC

Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Default QNC

Hi Folks

Will I ever get that registration from the QNC I have now had another letter back saying the passport docs I sent are no good as they had been scanned so now I have sent it off again, seems like forever as im just waiting to post the visa application off, oh well I will just to have to get back to the waiting game
Old Jul 15th 2007, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

kateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to all
Default Re: QNC

hi ireland,

please hang in there, it is worth the wait. it took me ages to register with qnc (17 weeks!!). we arrived here last oct and have never looked back.

once you get registered with qnc it is straight forward from there,(well it was fro me!)
i had to send loads of forms off again to qnc it is not just you!
i know it gets so frustating but it is really worth the wait!

which part of queensland are you going to ?
kate. (from cork)

Last edited by kateandderek2; Jul 15th 2007 at 4:21 am. Reason: spellings!!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi Kate

I am hoping to go to Townsville in Qld, I have been offered a job in the emergency dept at the hospital

Cant wait wish I was going now

Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

nurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi Folks

Will I ever get that registration from the QNC I have now had another letter back saying the passport docs I sent are no good as they had been scanned so now I have sent it off again, seems like forever as im just waiting to post the visa application off, oh well I will just to have to get back to the waiting game

Hi
Is it just the qnc reg your waiting for? coz if so, you can send for the visa now as u don't need nurse registration for the visa. U do however need ANMC skills assessment, so if your planning on waiting to do the modified skills assessment, then u obviously will have to wait for QNC... good luck m8 !!