problems with transcript of nurse training in late 80's

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:18 am
Just Joined

trogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nice
Default Re: problems with transcript of nurse training in late 80's

Hi everyone,
I'm at the beginning of this process. We're looking at moving to NZ and the requirements sound the same. It's absurd, the powers that be know what is needed to qualify as a Registered Nurse in the UK.
We're currently living in Bulgaria and I haven't practised for nearly 4 years, although my registration is current. (I'm an RMN, qualified in '89 from Bristol).
I have 2 issues/questions (for the moment!).

One, possibly huge problem is that during the move to Bulgaria all my PREP stuff was lost, so I have no evidence of this. Is it a requirement to provide all this?

Any thoughts on whether I'm going to need to do a refresher course/ back to Nursing? I am soooo out of date.
Ok....let's find out what happened to my old School of Nursing

Thanks
Simon
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

trogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nicetrogg is just really nice
Default Re: problems with transcript of nurse training in late 80's

postscript
I found out that the school of nursing is now part of the local university and is now part of the Department of Health and Social Care. They also have a transcript office and knew exactly what I needed Coo...
Now to find out if lack of PREP etc is a problem

Simon