Posting AHPRA documents from uk

Old Feb 27th 2013, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Vernsdownunder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Posting AHPRA documents from uk

Originally Posted by lisa duggan
Hi, ive just had an email today stating that they no longer hold proof of my education in England, I am 42 and they said they dont keep them, im gutted because i only have my transcript from uni to prove i was educated here even though i was born in England. Im not sure if i have to sit the IELTS now ??
Hi I seem to remember reading somewhere, that aslong as you prove your university was taught and assessed in English you can sign a disclaimer for the rest. Thats what I am hoping anyway, as I cant prove any more than that.
Old Feb 27th 2013, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Vernsdownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lisa duggan
Hi, ive just had an email today stating that they no longer hold proof of my education in England, I am 42 and they said they dont keep them, im gutted because i only have my transcript from uni to prove i was educated here even though i was born in England. Im not sure if i have to sit the IELTS now ??
Hi I found the message I received from AHPRA.

You can download a blank Statutory Declaration form from the Australian Government Attorny General's web site. Information on authorised witnesses can also be found on this web page

Regards

Tracey

I am going to print it and get the Justice of peace to witness at the same time as true copies of original.

Just been quoted £25.00 for the lot at the local magistrates court.

Good Luck x

Old Feb 27th 2013, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

lisa duggan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tracey

Thanx for that, im on the site now, and im looking for the blank declaration form but there are so many forms (this may take some time) Ive had my transcript delivered today and my form asking me to instruct the NMC to send my proof of registration. Im going to contact the magistrates court later to book an appointment to get my documents notary. Hope ur hunt is going well