OMG We got our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:54 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking OMG We got our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just posted on the Jan/Feb thread but just to let the whole world know that we got our 136 visa's this am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My timeline is below and on www.austimeline.com

I had got up at 7am and no e-mail (just B-expat ones!!!), went back to bed then couldn't sleep for a 'feeling' (i'm off on hol for the next week at home!) got back up 10 past 7 and the flippin e-mail was there!!!!!

I was shaking and jumping up and down with the dog!!!!!!! My hubbie is on route to work and i've not to phone him in the car as his workmates don't know (he could get paid off if word got out so sssshhhhhhhhh!)

Still shaking, its not sunk in yet - i'm so happy and grateful to DIMIA for processing it so quick - it felt like ages but 12 weeks from acknowledgement was nothing in comparison to what pre-julyers are going through - the system isn't fair from that point of view.

I hope there are some more Friday got it's today,

Lynn xxxx

p.s got to validate by 19th Jan 2006 - they went by the date of the pcc. Planning to go November anyhow!!!!!!!

Last edited by lynnlovessun; Apr 29th 2005 at 6:57 am.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:01 am
ad4ozz

Default Re: OMG We got our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE........ .

And you've got all the way to Jan to validate lucky lucky.

Make sure that keen couple buy the house give the surveyor lots of coffee.

Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:03 am
ad4ozz

My validation date was also the date the police checks came back, have heard of other people where it was the med date though.

Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
WELL DONE........ .

And you've got all the way to Jan to validate lucky lucky.

Make sure that keen couple buy the house give the surveyor lots of coffee.
thanks Ann - its a great feeling isn't it!!!!!?

We will book flights next week when we see if we have any offers on house, might go a bit sooner if we get a good price for the house!!!!!!

Lynn
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Just posted on the Jan/Feb thread but just to let the whole world know that we got our 136 visa's this am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My timeline is below and on www.austimeline.com

I had got up at 7am and no e-mail (just B-expat ones!!!), went back to bed then couldn't sleep for a 'feeling' (i'm off on hol for the next week at home!) got back up 10 past 7 and the flippin e-mail was there!!!!!

I was shaking and jumping up and down with the dog!!!!!!! My hubbie is on route to work and i've not to phone him in the car as his workmates don't know (he could get paid off if word got out so sssshhhhhhhhh!)

Still shaking, its not sunk in yet - i'm so happy and grateful to DIMIA for processing it so quick - it felt like ages but 12 weeks from acknowledgement was nothing in comparison to what pre-julyers are going through - the system isn't fair from that point of view.

I hope there are some more Friday got it's today,

Lynn xxxx

p.s got to validate by 19th Jan 2006 - they went by the date of the pcc. Planning to go November anyhow!!!!!!!

Hi Lynn... that's fantastic news. I am so pleased and excited for you. Please keep in touch. We also want to travel early November, but only sent the ANMC modified skills assessment yesterday. We will be renting out our house initially so will not have to wait for a house sale. Visa application should go off by end on May as should have skills assessment back by then. So if it's the same for us we could have a visa by end of August with any luck.
Congratulations Lyn!
Claire. x
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Congrats...what a relief it must be
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:32 am

Thanks to Claire and s/nurse - it a great feeling and well worth all the stress!!!

Claire - I see no reason why you couldn't move in Nov too - we are only planning Nov because of finances - need to see how much we make on our house and how much $ we save - will possibly book the flights sooner if we get any decent offers on house this week.

Lynn
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Thanks to Claire and s/nurse - it a great feeling and well worth all the stress!!!

Claire - I see no reason why you couldn't move in Nov too - we are only planning Nov because of finances - need to see how much we make on our house and how much $ we save - will possibly book the flights sooner if we get any decent offers on house this week.

Lynn
Best of luck then Lyn....some karma on its way to help!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Best of luck then Lyn....some karma on its way to help!
Thanks tried to send it back but I've given out too much - will owe you some!!!!!

Lynn
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:52 am
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Thanks tried to send it back but I've given out too much - will owe you some!!!!!

Lynn

I'm new to posting here but have followed your story for a while.

Congratulations and well done for staying sane!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:56 am

Originally Posted by Gary&Family
I'm new to posting here but have followed your story for a while.

Congratulations and well done for staying sane!
Don't know about being sane! but my mental state can only get better from today!!!!!!!!

If I can help you with anything let me know as I see you have your QNC application sent! I started the whole process last October 2004 with the QNC registration and couldn't of done it without the advice of the forum.

Lynn
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

txmogga is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!
Best wishes for the move too.

txmogga
Old Apr 29th 2005, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: OMG We got our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!

" CONGRATULATIONS LASS !!! "
Enjoy the rest of the ride , I warned you it would go quick !
Have a great weekend and celebrate like you never have before !
All the best,
Tass.
P.s. I'm sure we'll meet one day when I'm up visiting Nikki.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by Tass
" CONGRATULATIONS LASS !!! "
Enjoy the rest of the ride , I warned you it would go quick !
Have a great weekend and celebrate like you never have before !
All the best,
Tass.
P.s. I'm sure we'll meet one day when I'm up visiting Nikki.
Yes Tass would be lovely to meet you and Nikki - see you around Nov time, maybe sooner if I convince my better half that we have enough $!!!!!!!!!

Booking a table for tonight for a meal to celebrate - will be having a few bottles of wine too!!!!!!!!!

Lynn x
Old Apr 29th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Wine ?????? Crack open the champagne 'cause you won't be able to afford it once you're here ! $100 for a bottle of Moet !!!! :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.