Oh my god, i got my registration!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 4th 2007, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice
Default Oh my god, i got my registration!!!!!!!!!!!

Yipeeee, it's here at last. My QNC registration, and a badge, and a certificate!!! Im sooo excited!
6 weeks and 5 days since i posted it!!

Bobbie
Old May 4th 2007, 9:15 am
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice
Default Re: Oh my god, i got my registration!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Where are you planning to go? and where are you in North Devon ...we lived in Prixford, worked 9 years at NDDH!
Old May 4th 2007, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Originally Posted by vivi
Congratulations! Where are you planning to go? and where are you in North Devon ...we lived in Prixford, worked 9 years at NDDH!
I work at NDDH on FAU!! I live in Bideford and am heading for Brisbane on 457 with the intention of applying for PR the moment i get there!
What about you?
Bobbie
Old May 4th 2007, 11:02 am
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Been here just over 2 years came over with hubby who basically relocated with his company. Started working as a practice nurse in Jan in the sunshine coast! Beautiful place! By the way worked in ICU, if you see Janet Phipps say a big hello please.
Mum lived in Bideford as well....small world!
Old May 4th 2007, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bobbie
Yipeeee, it's here at last. My QNC registration, and a badge, and a certificate!!! Im sooo excited!

Bobbie :
Thats fab news Bobbie!! Dead chuffed for you! Can't wait to be in your shoes. Good luck with everything else.

Dawn
Old May 4th 2007, 6:05 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

wow that was quick! do you have to re register in June again now?

jackie x
Old May 6th 2007, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

thanks!! no dont have to re register till june 08. just need visa now. Contemplating going for 136 now instead of 457!! Dont know what to do!! i've had two interviews so will wait and see if i get offered a job.
Bobbie x
Old May 6th 2007, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ste&Dawn
Thats fab news Bobbie!! Dead chuffed for you! Can't wait to be in your shoes. Good luck with everything else.

Dawn
Thankyou, Have you sent off for your registration?
Old May 6th 2007, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Thankyou, Have you sent off for your registration?
yes you have, just saw excited 'money taken' post, hopefully it will be quick for you, fingers and toes crossed!!
Old May 6th 2007, 10:32 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Wish mine would hurry up...been more than seven weeks now
Old May 6th 2007, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
Wish mine would hurry up...been more than seven weeks now
bet you get it this week!!
Old May 7th 2007, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

bet you get it this week!!
Would be nice to get mine this week too applied 9th march just something! would be positive so tired of waiting now need action!! Trudi
Old May 7th 2007, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

heggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really niceheggie is just really nice

[QUOTE=Bobbie;4736330]Yipeeee, it's here at last. My QNC registration, and a badge, and a certificate!!! Im sooo excited!

Bobbie

Congrats!! You lucky thing - can't wait til i'm posting the same thing.
Old May 7th 2007, 10:32 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations am pleased for you
Old May 8th 2007, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

yes you have, just saw excited 'money taken' post, hopefully it will be quick for you, fingers and toes crossed!!
Thanks Bobbie, waiting impatiently!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.