Old Aug 10th 2012, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

webbmanjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nursing EOI Help

Hi Guys

I was wondering if you can help,

1) Nominated occupation: I have added here 'Registered Nurse (Critical Care and
Emergency) 254415'

The next question can any one help explain.

Does the client have a suitable skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority?*

What do they mean by 'suitable skills assessment'? my degree?

Thanks
Mark
Old Aug 10th 2012, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Nursing EOI Help

Apologies, I think I understand.

It's an Australian body they refer too, is this going to be essential to my application? If so how do I get a suitable skills assessment?

The last stage feed back says

• The client does not have a skills assessment
For the (Subclass 190) (Subclass 489) & (Subclass 187)

Is this an issue?
Old Aug 10th 2012, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

GilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by webbmanjones
Apologies, I think I understand.

It's an Australian body they refer too, is this going to be essential to my application? If so how do I get a suitable skills assessment?

The last stage feed back says

• The client does not have a skills assessment
For the (Subclass 190) (Subclass 489) & (Subclass 187)

Is this an issue?
Mark I have already given you this information, at least twice in your multiple threads.
Old Aug 10th 2012, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry, this is the first time I have been through the skillls select wizard. Let me go through your responses again
Old Aug 10th 2012, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Gill, I have been though all my posts and not sure what you mean, I can't find one single answer to any of these questions. You seems a bit hostile towards me in a number of posts too - I'm sorry if I have upset you but I’m just a regular guy genuinely trying to understand and find out information.
Old Aug 11th 2012, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Can any one help?
Old Aug 11th 2012, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

GilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by webbmanjones
Hi Gill, I have been though all my posts and not sure what you mean, I can't find one single answer to any of these questions. You seems a bit hostile towards me in a number of posts too - I'm sorry if I have upset you but I’m just a regular guy genuinely trying to understand and find out information.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...30&postcount=4

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...35&postcount=5

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=13

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...24&postcount=8

Mark I am sorry that you think that I am being hostile giving you the answers to your questions in the above 4 threads. It is unfortunate that you have difficulty with this. I am trying to be helpful but admit to a little exasperation. I will desist from helping and thus will feel none.

You would be better to ask a MARA agent for all this advice. They will charge you of course. Good luck Mark with your ventures.
Old Aug 11th 2012, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Gill,

Again thanks for your help, but these repies do not answer the question in this thred.

Thanks
Mark
Old Aug 11th 2012, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

Just to clarify this question relates specifically to the stage 8 page of the EOI skills select wizard.
Old Aug 12th 2012, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

The process has been explained to you before. You need to have a skills assessment done. You get this done through ANMAC.
http://www.anmac.org.au/
Old Aug 12th 2012, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Perfect! That makes perfect sense ok

Many people have helped sure but not with the Skills select skills assessment, for a newbie knowing the difference between the 2 types of skills assessments wasn’t clear but it is now thanks.

I don't know why you all think this specific question has been explained before?
Old Aug 12th 2012, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

People are saying that they have already given you the necessary information because they have! I, myself, also gave you the assessment link days ago.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...97&postcount=2

You are probably getting confused because you are opening too many threads asking the same things x
Old Aug 12th 2012, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Hey

I'm sorry, you guys have helped me incredibly, and I think i properly understand it all now so whatever you have done has worked!

I was referring to the EOI skills select question 8, which is different to the ANMC skills assessment, is it not?

It turns out the answer to the question was yours! that particular question in the skills select (8) was bringing feedback back which meant I would need to do the ANMC Skills assessment to pass that question.
But seriously no one mentioned the answer until you came along so it’s really not worth everyone getting angry or frustrated with me.

I came along as a new comer, you all explained it perfectly and now it’s all sunk in – a perfect outcome.
Old Aug 12th 2012, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good stuff. Hope you get things moving along x