Nursing contract

Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:51 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nursing contract

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Yes I am enjoying it although do feel that they are quite behind in some aspects. Saying that my unit is very small, only 10 beds so much quiter then what I was used to in Manchester! I'm on the 10th floor in IDU (Immunodeficency Unit).
Tracie
Now that sounds a nice unit.

I am going to the 22 bedded ICU .....my unit here is only 14 beds and thats big enough !!!!
Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Issie
Now that sounds a nice unit.

I am going to the 22 bedded ICU .....my unit here is only 14 beds and thats big enough !!!!
When I've been down in ICU with patients it seems really nice. One of our Grads has just finished 6 months on our ward and has gone down there for 6 months and is enjoying it. When I had my CPR training at induction it was done by one of the ICU nurses and she was brill, a really approachable girl so I'm sure you will be fine.
Tracie
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

Originally Posted by sme
I've done my mantoux test over 3 months ago and still have a faint mark !
Hi Sme,
I thought it was just me!
I had my mantoux test in march and the mark still hasn't disappeared, i was thinking of going back to oc health to complain!
Louise
Old Sep 7th 2007, 6:24 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indalo
Hi Sme,
I thought it was just me!
I had my mantoux test in march and the mark still hasn't disappeared, i was thinking of going back to oc health to complain!
Louise
Perhaps we should request counselling from Victim support ?