nurses- whats your area of expertise

Old Mar 21st 2007, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Loiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant future
Default nurses- whats your area of expertise

Im just interested what different backgrounds and experiences the nurses on here have especially the ones who have had job offers.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: nurses- whats your area of expertise

Hi myself and oh are both mental health nurses. Neil works in an in-patient alcohol unit and I work in General Adult Psychiatry (secure). We both got offered jobs following a visit/handing in CV's while in Brisbane.

Donna
Old Mar 21st 2007, 5:42 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: nurses- whats your area of expertise

Hi, I am a neonatal nurse and have a job offer for The Mater Mothers in Brisbane . Hoping to be out there by the end of May.
Clairex
Old Mar 21st 2007, 5:46 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I am cardiac surgery nurse extraodinaire!
I also have a job at the Mater Adult on CCU. Hoping to go when my house is sold!

Jackie x

forgot to say whats your speciality Loiner???

Last edited by Mrs JFW; Mar 21st 2007 at 5:47 pm. Reason: getting forgetful in my old age!
Old Mar 21st 2007, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

Im into leg ulcers/tissue viability big time! Not as glamourous as you lot but I love it. And someones gotta do it! Bit concerned that Im going to struggle to find work (thats if this visa ever gets granted......)

donna
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:13 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Operating theatre, at work just now, as 'on-call'

Start new job in day surgery unit (theatre), in melbourne on 30 April
Old Mar 21st 2007, 7:47 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

acute medicine, respiratory, community.

Kim
Old Mar 21st 2007, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Loiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by asher
acute medicine, respiratory, community.

Kim
Im mainly acute medicine and respiratory. Have you got a job yet?
Old Mar 21st 2007, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

theatre nurse, mainly orthopaedics and trauma but can do general .....

hoping to get a job in adelaide

debbie
Old Mar 21st 2007, 10:38 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbieuk
theatre nurse, mainly orthopaedics and trauma but can do general .....

hoping to get a job in adelaide

debbie
Hi my background is acute respiratory, non invasive ventilation and HDU..
Working at Greenslopes at present, moving to public sector in next 2weeks....
Rich
Loads of nursing jobs for all areas
Old Mar 21st 2007, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

ophthalmology...............but in primary care 12 bedded hospital in norfolk at the mo....just been offered a job with queensland health and they reckon they canget me a job in ophthalmolgy! COOL.....just need to lay off the celbratory wine or i will fait the medical!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

ICU, private hospital in Adelaide. I went straight into ICU from qualifying. I also have a part time job as a Principle Academic, I link from the Uni to the wards.
jacqui
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

annholly has a spectacular aura aboutannholly has a spectacular aura aboutannholly has a spectacular aura about

acute medicine, elderly care & stroke rehab. still in the early stage at the mo with visa but goin thru application 4 acute medical & infectious diseases unit at melbourne royal
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice

Originally Posted by Loiner
Im just interested what different backgrounds and experiences the nurses on here have especially the ones who have had job offers.
Hi I have been working in neonates ever since qualifying. Jackiex
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

chatterboxmoira has a spectacular aura aboutchatterboxmoira has a spectacular aura aboutchatterboxmoira has a spectacular aura about

Theatre Nurse. Currently in Rep of Ireland, hoping to move to Oz 2008 or 2009.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.