Which Nurses are going to Perth?

Old Apr 11th 2006, 5:21 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which Nurses are going to Perth?

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Hello there, I'm John, and you can go jump if you think I am wearing a dress!
I see my joke backfired slightly
Old Apr 14th 2006, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

I'll hopefully be off to Perth start of 2007. Am RMN and worked mainly in care of the elderly and challenging behaviour for the past 15 years. Just a bit concerned about work and the pennies as I will be coming over without an OH and will also have an adult "child" who will be studying on a student visa to support. I've got my visa and have registered with ANC but will have to check my registration is still valid. Havn't yet registered with WANB as thought it better to wait till nearer my departure. Yikes, it all seems to have gone a bit haywire, now I'm not sure what I should be doing. Everything just seems so up in the air at the moment. Any words of advice/encouragement anyone ?
Old Apr 14th 2006, 9:30 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sorchar
I'll hopefully be off to Perth start of 2007. Am RMN and worked mainly in care of the elderly and challenging behaviour for the past 15 years. Just a bit concerned about work and the pennies as I will be coming over without an OH and will also have an adult "child" who will be studying on a student visa to support. I've got my visa and have registered with ANC but will have to check my registration is still valid. Havn't yet registered with WANB as thought it better to wait till nearer my departure. Yikes, it all seems to have gone a bit haywire, now I'm not sure what I should be doing. Everything just seems so up in the air at the moment. Any words of advice/encouragement anyone ?

Hi Sorchar, You seem to be all done and ready for going to perth apart from registering with WA. You said about registering with ANC, but you don't need to. You only need to be verified, and transcripts sent from your university/school of nursing. You've probably already done the transcripts bit for your visa anyway.
With regards to registering with WA, I registered with them last September, and my registration will be renewed in October (Hopefully I will be there before then) I haven't received my Visa grant yet, so I can't make plans to emigrate til then. I should hear in a few days/weeks time, who knows

Good luck with everything
Old Apr 15th 2006, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

I had to re-register just before coming out as it expired in the September it last until your next birthday, not a problem registering, apparently its cheaper if you register with the state board before ANCi.
Nicola
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Hi Tia,

I'm hoping to go to Perth, still completing the application forms and awaiting references from my manager. Not sure how long all of this will take, but aiming to get form sent off in May/June and would like to be in Perth by 2007.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 8:57 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Goodluck to you all, I've definately changed me mind, don't know where am going but its not perth, so one less nurse for you to worry about

I truly think it would suit me to a tee, but not a lively teen and would also give OH more job options if we go somewhere else.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:07 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Goodluck to you all, I've definately changed me mind, don't know where am going but its not perth, so one less nurse for you to worry about

I truly think it would suit me to a tee, but not a lively teen and would also give OH more job options if we go somewhere else.
Come to brissy then margaret...we can go out drinking together!
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:11 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Come to brissy then margaret...we can go out drinking together!

Well Jackie, that's clinched it, ok, lol

Got your pm, just not got round to replying, but will do.

I honestly take my hat off to you lot doing it yourselves, me and Oh fell out over the police form , lol Made me realise , for us, anyway, we did the right thing usuing an agent, we would have killed each other, coz forms really stress me out, and OH is too lazy to fill them in.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:17 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Well Jackie, that's clinched it, ok, lol

Got your pm, just not got round to replying, but will do.

I honestly take my hat off to you lot doing it yourselves, me and Oh fell out over the police form , lol Made me realise , for us, anyway, we did the right thing usuing an agent, we would have killed each other, coz forms really stress me out, and OH is too lazy to fill them in.
Its taking me all my time to get OH just to sign the flippin things. He said he's gonna do it after James Bond!
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 10:30 pm

Hi Sorchar, You seem to be all done and ready for going to perth apart from registering with WA. You said about registering with ANC, but you don't need to. You only need to be verified, and transcripts sent from your university/school of nursing. You've probably already done the transcripts bit for your visa anyway.
With regards to registering with WA, I registered with them last September, and my registration will be renewed in October (Hopefully I will be there before then) I haven't received my Visa grant yet, so I can't make plans to emigrate til then. I should hear in a few days/weeks time, who knows

Good luck with everything
Got my visa last tuesday!

YIPPEE!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Hi Tia,

I'm hoping to go to Perth, still completing the application forms and awaiting references from my manager. Not sure how long all of this will take, but aiming to get form sent off in May/June and would like to be in Perth by 2007.
Great...get chasing with those references...that's what held me up, as it took the ward sister 2 months to do the references, even though I had more or less done them for her!
Old May 1st 2006, 12:46 am

Any others?
Old May 1st 2006, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

nursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant future

Any others?
brilliant to here you got your visa Tia

sent my medicals about 4 weeks ago so hopefully will get the nod soon

best of luck in perth - have you booked your flight?
Old May 1st 2006, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Karen and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really nice

Congratulations on the visa Tia.
I am a nurse heading to Perth soon, we need to be out of our house by 30th June so we hope to be in Perth at beginning of July. When are you planning to go?
Karen
Old May 2nd 2006, 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by nursemand
brilliant to here you got your visa Tia

sent my medicals about 4 weeks ago so hopefully will get the nod soon

best of luck in perth - have you booked your flight?
Thanks

We heard 6 weeks and 4 days after Sydney received our medicals. We did not get informed of a case officer, went straight to visa So you could be hearing very soon

Haven't booked flights or done anything yet really, as we are waiting for the house to sell

Are you going to perth? Been that long since this thread was posted, I forget where everyone is off to

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.