Nurses Brisbane Meet

Old Nov 17th 2005, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nurses Brisbane Meet

Originally Posted by annqldau
No problem for those with kids we can have the South Bank Lagoon meet on another day...what do you think?

We can still have adult meet as well for those unfortunate/fortunate enough not to have kids.. .

Im easy
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

count me in, anyone on the north side going to go?

Jackie

hows it going lynn, give us a call when you are settled properly
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

forgot to say hardly ever come on here, so lynn give us a call and let me know the date
ps work is going great now, ill tell more when we meet, and if you have a new email let me know

jackie
Old Nov 17th 2005, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulb
Im easy

SSShhhh Paul! Don't tell everyone!
Have sent you a PM. x
Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:05 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Now now extra marital pm's not allowed... .

So anyone know nice place big enough to fit us all in with out us going off to the storey bridge hotel???
Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:29 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Now now extra marital pm's not allowed... .

So anyone know nice place big enough to fit us all in with out us going off to the storey bridge hotel???
Kapsalis is fun on Southbank - its a greek restaurant/pub usually with some entertainment as well and greek dancing - we spent new year there 2 years ago and it was fun! - they may allow children i'm not sure. Any other venue suggestions? www.kapsalis.com.au Just checked the website and it says 'family friendly' so would mean paul and family, Claire and your family could come - the restaurant is right on Southbank parklands - behind the lagoon swimming pool. If you have 20 or more people they do a set menu. I remember they also did pitchers/jugs of beer etc. I'd suggest booking in advance for a Saturday night as it would be busy and this would suit Nikki as well with her shifts?

I think we need to do a headcount! Are we any further on a date that suits everyone before Christmas?

Lynn & Marc

Ann & Graham

Nikki and Graham?

Jackie and hubbie

Paul and wife plus kiddies

Claire and hubbie plus kiddies

Michaela

Erm i'm sure there are more people but can't remember off the top of my head - add your name if i've forgotten you!

Lynn

Last edited by lynnlovessun; Nov 18th 2005 at 7:37 am.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:06 am

OK - the place Lynne has mentioned seems to be the one. Can everyone who is interested let me know asap as I will need to book it. It's family friendly so bring the kids along. Looking to make it Saturday Dec 10th, early evening - let me know time preferences when you let me know if you're interested and I'll try for a 'best fit' that suits everyone. Want to try and get it sorted by middle of next week so please get back soon.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:37 am

OK - the place Lynne has mentioned seems to be the one. Can everyone who is interested let me know asap as I will need to book it. It's family friendly so bring the kids along. Looking to make it Saturday Dec 10th, early evening - let me know time preferences when you let me know if you're interested and I'll try for a 'best fit' that suits everyone. Want to try and get it sorted by middle of next week so please get back soon.
Well count me in : Lynn & Marc for Sat 10th!

Lynn
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

oh yes please! We will prob be a bit jet lagged still, but hey ho. Please can you reserve seats for 3 adults (we're bringing a friend over with us) and two children 6 and 7 years. We would prefer early evening 6ish, if not too early for others, but see what suits everyone else.
Look forward to meeting you all!!!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

sounds good to me
2 adults and 1 11yr old going on 16

any time will do us

Jackie
Old Nov 19th 2005, 4:19 am

OK i'm counting and will ring them when numbers seem to be sorted.

Will be a good night... .
Old Nov 19th 2005, 4:43 am

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

OK i'm counting and will ring them when numbers seem to be sorted.

Will be a good night... .

I will definately come!!! I finish work at 3.20pm so it will fit in with me great.

I will check Michaela is coming and either come with her or Graham.I'll let you know by Monday

Cheers
Nikki x
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:52 am

Its looking like its gonna be a good meet!!! I'm looking forward to it already - will be much easier meeting you all in the one place rather than seperately!

I personally feel 6pm is a bit early to have the meet for those that have to travel from the South - at that time we would hit the heavier traffic of people returning home from day trips from the GC - also i'm not sure that the restaurant would be very lively at that time - might have no atmosphere - would 7 pm be a better time?

Lynn
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:30 am

Are we smoking or non smoking they want to know their web site says???

So far including us I count 14 and 16 if Nik friends Michaela and Graham are coming.

Their site states groups over 20 will have to select menu... http://www.kapsalis.com.au/article4.html

sounds good still... .
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Are we smoking or non smoking they want to know their web site says???

So far including us I count 14 and 16 if Nik friends Michaela and Graham are coming.

Their site states groups over 20 will have to select menu... http://www.kapsalis.com.au/article4.html

sounds good still... .
would deffo prefer non smoking with two asthmatic kids, 7pm fine with us Lynn....as you say 6 could be difficult.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.