A not so good update (sorry)

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 5:55 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: A not so good update (sorry)

Ang that picture is bloody awfull but more life like I suppose can spot that it is a real photo of you and not a cartoon... .

It's like 'who shot JR?' but it's 'where is Gary?' we will have to start a fan club with t shirts etc.
Attached Thumbnails A not so good update (sorry)-gary.jpg  
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 9:41 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A not so good update (sorry)

Originally Posted by annqldau
Ang that picture is bloody awfull but more life like I suppose can spot that it is a real photo of you and not a cartoon... .

It's like 'who shot JR?' but it's 'where is Gary?' we will have to start a fan club with t shirts etc.

Should we contact interpole?
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:07 am

Cool Re: A not so good update (sorry)

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Should we contact interpole?
Think we should get ABC Diamond on the job.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:30 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Think we should get ABC Diamond on the job.
Good idea Ann.

Also....If anyone has a picture of Gary then perhaps we could ask for it to be printed onto milk cartons......
Have you seen this man?..........whilst eating brekkie, someone might recognise him, know of his whereabouts and then dob him in!

...They might want a reward of course

I know...... they can have one of Claries pizza's as a reward
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:41 pm

Good idea Ann.

Also....If anyone has a picture of Gary then perhaps we could ask for it to be printed onto milk cartons......
Have you seen this man?..........whilst eating brekkie, someone might recognise him, know of his whereabouts and then dob him in!

...They might want a reward of course

I know...... they can have one of Claries pizza's as a reward
Could ask Gary to post a picture of himself so we can use it but on past experience may take him a while... think Claires pizza's may be far to precious for that but how about cheesecake that was nice?
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:01 pm
Living the Dream!

Could ask Gary to post a picture of himself so we can use it but on past experience may take him a while... think Claires pizza's may be far to precious for that but how about cheesecake that was nice?

Cheesecake it is then Ann!

Come on Gary...any chance of a mug shot?
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:02 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Ang that picture is bloody awfull but more life like I suppose can spot that it is a real photo of you and not a cartoon...
Leave me alone! It's my fingers crossed, good luck avatar

I will be going back to the 3 eyed cat, as soon as my visa is granted.......HURRY UP DIMA!!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Leave me alone! It's my fingers crossed, good luck avatar

I will be going back to the 3 eyed cat, as soon as my visa is granted.......HURRY UP DIMA!!
3 eyed cat better than 3 fingered monkey says the wise man... .

Good luck with the visa.

Cheescake for sure for the prize for first one to spot Gary.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:10 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

3 eyed cat better than 3 fingered monkey says the wise man... .

Good luck with the visa.

Cheescake for sure for the prize for first one to spot Gary.

hes logged on again last night..............................think we need to let him sort it out himself - thread has been hijacked anyhow!!!!!!!

i wish my house would sell, and i can join you for pizza and cheesecake!!i can think of nothing better!

mand
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:25 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by amanda76
hes logged on again last night...............

mand

He's playing hide and seek then!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:47 am

He's playing hide and seek then!

LOL

hows you jack???

im on my lunch!!! got to go back to work AT 1PM!!!

mand
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:54 am
Living the Dream!

LOL

hows you jack???

im on my lunch!!! got to go back to work AT 1PM!!!

mand
I'm ok thanks Mand. What did you decide to do about your lovely kitchen?
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:06 pm

I'm ok thanks Mand. What did you decide to do about your lovely kitchen?
got a viewing at weekend and dont think i can get it all done by sat!!!! therefore have been pricing up flooring all day!!! and plan to change floor first and see what that looks like (with assistance from BE!!!) then paint walls if needed!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 5:29 pm
Living the Dream!

got a viewing at weekend and dont think i can get it all done by sat!!!! therefore have been pricing up flooring all day!!! and plan to change floor first and see what that looks like (with assistance from BE!!!) then paint walls if needed!
Good luck with your weekend viewing! Spring seems to be in the air...hopefully will bring all the buyers out!
Old Mar 24th 2006, 11:52 am

Good luck with the house, HSBC has said yes to the mortgage and valuer says it's worth it just need the pest and building inspection now and we are sorted... .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.