North West Meet 23rd October

Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:59 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default North West Meet 23rd October

Hi folks

Anyone fancy meeting up at the Salt Cellar just off the motorway at Middlewich. We are meeting Maryaidey and would like to meet up with others. We are new to this. This is my first invite post but please either PM me or reply here. Apparently I am told by a good source the pub is a Brewers Fayre/Wacky Warehouse if anyone fancies a play??

Let me know and we can decide on a time.
Ang
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

sue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: North West Meet 23rd October

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie

Hi folks

Anyone fancy meeting up at the Salt Cellar just off the motorway at Middlewich. We are meeting Maryaidey and would like to meet up with others. We are new to this. This is my first invite post but please either PM me or reply here. Apparently I am told by a good source the pub is a Brewers Fayre/Wacky Warehouse if anyone fancies a play??

Ang
Hi Angie,

would love to meet but working that day on an early. Could ring in sick though. Penultimate day to me leaving my job. Have handed my notice in.

Sue
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:16 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sue_parker
Hi Angie,

would love to meet but working that day on an early. Could ring in sick though. Penultimate day to me leaving my job. Have handed my notice in.

Sue
Hi Sue

You could always come to us after work and we will buy you a drink to celebrate finishing work. Bet you can't wait. What time do you finish work about 4?? Cos its a Saturday we could meet anytime and we want to accomodate everyone.

Let me know
Cheers
Ang
Old Oct 15th 2004, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

sue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura about

Hi Sue

You could always come to us after work and we will buy you a drink to celebrate finishing work. Bet you can't wait. What time do you finish work about 4?? Cos its a Saturday we could meet anytime and we want to accomodate everyone.

Let me know
Cheers
Ang
Hi Angie,

Unfortunately I am on a late, but will see what I can do.

Sue
Old Oct 15th 2004, 3:05 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by sue_parker
Hi Angie,

Unfortunately I am on a late, but will see what I can do.

Sue
Ok Sue hope to see you there. Do understand as it is short notice, have you tried asking for a psychiatric day off..
Rich :scared:
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Ok Sue hope to see you there. Do understand as it is short notice, have you tried asking for a psychiatric day off..
Rich :scared:
might just do that!!! :scared:

Sue
Old Oct 17th 2004, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Hi Rich & Angie

We would like to meet and Middlewich is ideal for us. It is a Whacky warehouse pub and only five mins from the m/way. Just let us know what time you are planning on meeting.

Richard & Gillian
Old Oct 17th 2004, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RAG62
Hi Rich & Angie

We would like to meet and Middlewich is ideal for us. It is a Whacky warehouse pub and only five mins from the m/way. Just let us know what time you are planning on meeting.

Richard & Gillian

2 weekends in a row Richard, now thats what I call networking!!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Hi Rich & Angie

Richard & Gillian
see you there we will be the ones with a pet kangaroo (not tied down !!)
Love mary and stu
Old Oct 17th 2004, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by primrose
2 weekends in a row Richard, now thats what I call networking!!
Lots of time on our hands - cos we're still awaiting NBSA assessment....Grrrrrr.
According to NBSA we should hear this week. I's so excited I could crush a grape.
R
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:30 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Hi Rich & Angie

Richard & Gillian

Hi
About 3pm if that is okay. We are stopping for a while if you come later cos we need to learn a lot from Mary. Think we may be doing it ourselves and not through an agent.
have you got children?
Ang
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi
About 3pm if that is okay. We are stopping for a while if you come later cos we need to learn a lot from Mary. Think we may be doing it ourselves and not through an agent.
have you got children?
Ang
We are applying ourselves and not via an agent. Have 3 children though two are busy next SAturday so will bring just one along.

Richard
Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks

Ang
Just sent you a PM, but on reading your replies to this post, may change my mind about having to work a late shift - will try to change shift or alternatively may find myself being not very well......
Cas
Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:38 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Just sent you a PM, but on reading your replies to this post, may change my mind about having to work a late shift - will try to change shift or alternatively may find myself being not very well......
Cas
Hi Cas

Hope you r ok.
Great, c wot u can do and we will meet u there. Unfortunately we can't make the 29th cos we have plans already. But hope you have a great nught and I am sure there will be plenty of
Hopefully c u Saturday.

Ang
Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Cas

Hope you r ok.
Great, c wot u can do and we will meet u there. Unfortunately we can't make the 29th cos we have plans already. But hope you have a great nught and I am sure there will be plenty of
Hopefully c u Saturday.

Ang
I'll do my best, back to work tuesday after a few days off. I'll PM you.
Cas