Wikiposts

My visa is through!

Old Jan 31st 2006, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

nurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura about
Default My visa is through!

Just to let you all know that I heard today that my visa has been issued!! I will be on my way to Adelaide early march [have to work 4 weeks notice].I have a great job at Ashford hospital lined up & I cant wait.Many thanks to all of you who have been so supportive over the past few months & to those of you still waiting good luck!
Alison
Old Jan 31st 2006, 3:58 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My visa is through!

Originally Posted by nurseali
Just to let you all know that I heard today that my visa has been issued!! I will be on my way to Adelaide early march [have to work 4 weeks notice].I have a great job at Ashford hospital lined up & I cant wait.Many thanks to all of you who have been so supportive over the past few months & to those of you still waiting good luck!
Alison

Oh wow! congratulations Alison, thats fantastic news! have a safe journey and let us know how you get on. what job will you be doing?

I'll have a little drink for your celebration tonight!

jackie x
Old Jan 31st 2006, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

nurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Oh wow! congratulations Alison, thats fantastic news! have a safe journey and let us know how you get on. what job will you be doing?

I'll have a little drink for your celebration tonight!

jackie x
Thanks Jackie, got a job on a surgical unit, 12 of the beds are high dependency. It will be interesting to see how different nursing is in Australia compared to the UK. Anyone found any major differences?
Old Jan 31st 2006, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Alison

Fantastic news, all the best - the next month will fly.

Alison
Old Jan 31st 2006, 4:21 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jackie, got a job on a surgical unit, 12 of the beds are high dependency. It will be interesting to see how different nursing is in Australia compared to the UK. Anyone found any major differences?

I'd be interested to know what its like as I work in HDU too. I'm hoping to go to Brisbane when the time comes!

Best of luck with it Alison, hope they are a nice bunch.

jackie x
Old Jan 31st 2006, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Alison

congratulations ali, well done.

better get packing

whats your timeline if you dont mind me asking ?
Old Jan 31st 2006, 4:37 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations Alison,

have a great night celebrating, you can sigh a huge sigh of relief now, and stop the endless checking of emails.

enjoy,
Traceyxx
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:07 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats!!!!!!!!!!

wow!!

well done and enjoy this evening

mand
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:18 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!! hope you've started on the fizz
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by mandi248
Congratulations!! hope you've started on the fizz

mand, have you completed yet?

mand
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:22 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amanda76
mand, have you completed yet?

mand
Nope, haven't even exchanged yet!! getting really fed up of it all now! spoke to my solicitor today no news yet!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:26 am

hello again mand

oh i really feel for you, we are cahnging estate agents thursday, so hopefully this might help us!

goodluck mand

mand
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:37 am
nursey

hello again mand

oh i really feel for you, we are cahnging estate agents thursday, so hopefully this might help us!

goodluck mand

mand
Good luck with the new agents. I will be phoning mine tomorrow to try and get some answers!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by mandi248
Good luck with the new agents. I will be phoning mine tomorrow to try and get some answers!
dont blame you - get them to earn their money LOL

mand
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:43 am
nursey

dont blame you - get them to earn their money LOL

mand
Too right!! think they groan when they know it's me again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.