My process has started!!!!!

Old Nov 26th 2004, 10:33 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My process has started!!!!!

QNC registration form and all the documents sent today by DHL!!!!!!

Gonna be tracking and tracing baby!

DHL have told us my forms will be delivered Tuesday - Does anyone else want to join in with the tracking and tracing?!

So excited! - feel that the whole long process is finally underway, will be intersting to see how long QNC will take. The minute I get that back will be sending ANMC modified assessment - its already to go.

Jane - what stage r u at? R u ready to track and trace with me yet?!

Lynn
Old Nov 26th 2004, 10:35 pm

Default Re: My process has started!!!!!

Heres where its at!

November 26, 2004 15:24 Glasgow - UK Shipment picked up
November 26, 2004 18:21 Glasgow - UK Departing origin
November 26, 2004 20:02 Glasgow - UK Departed from DHL facility in Glasgow - UK
November 26, 2004 20:29 Edinburgh - UK Arrived at DHL facility in Edinburgh - UK
November 26, 2004 21:34 Edinburgh - UK Departed from DHL facility in Edinburgh - UK

Why has it gone to Edinburgh!!! Should it not be away to London!!??
Old Nov 27th 2004, 9:07 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Heres where its at!

November 26, 2004 15:24 Glasgow - UK Shipment picked up
November 26, 2004 18:21 Glasgow - UK Departing origin
November 26, 2004 20:02 Glasgow - UK Departed from DHL facility in Glasgow - UK
November 26, 2004 20:29 Edinburgh - UK Arrived at DHL facility in Edinburgh - UK
November 26, 2004 21:34 Edinburgh - UK Departed from DHL facility in Edinburgh - UK

Why has it gone to Edinburgh!!! Should it not be away to London!!??

WHERE IS IT NOW!!??
WHERE IS IT NOW!!??
Old Nov 27th 2004, 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
WHERE IS IT NOW!!??
WHERE IS IT NOW!!??
17.44pm departed from Edinburgh........... Taking a bit bloody long if its to be in Australia by Tuesday!!!!!? I thought it would be on a flight by now. It cost 94 pound for my QNC envelope and Marcs IEAust skills assessment envelope (Engineering) to get delivered by DHL 3 day service! So expensive but hopefully worth it.

Lynn
Old Nov 27th 2004, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough

17.44pm departed from Edinburgh........... Taking a bit bloody long if its to be in Australia by Tuesday!!!!!? I thought it would be on a flight by now. It cost 94 pound for my QNC envelope and Marcs IEAust skills assessment envelope (Engineering) to get delivered by DHL 3 day service! So expensive but hopefully worth it.

Lynn
hi there lynn
you'll soon be getting a nice badge from QNC i got my liscence through last mon didn't take long to get it done.i sent both my QNC and ANMC applications by" international signed for" at £4.94 each and had no problems.i'mjust waiting for ANMC ,they have said it will be approx 8 weeks as i sent it as a full assessment and then learnt from this site about doing it the way you are now,but never mind eh?!
where are you heading for? we are heading to brisbane and will be sending visa application after the xmas and newyear post rush.
debs andy and blaine
Old Nov 27th 2004, 11:58 pm

Originally Posted by purple swatch
hi there lynn
you'll soon be getting a nice badge from QNC i got my liscence through last mon didn't take long to get it done.i sent both my QNC and ANMC applications by" international signed for" at £4.94 each and had no problems.i'mjust waiting for ANMC ,they have said it will be approx 8 weeks as i sent it as a full assessment and then learnt from this site about doing it the way you are now,but never mind eh?!
where are you heading for? we are heading to brisbane and will be sending visa application after the xmas and newyear post rush.
debs andy and blaine
Hi We are heading to Brisbane too! Sunshine coast somewhere. Have been in a bit of a panic today though - see my other thread on working hours requirements for skilled independent visa, think I will meet the basic requirements but a bit hairy due to spell of employment where my contracted hours were only 8 + agency hours up to full time. I don't seem to be getting any straight answers about my situation so getting a bit confused, though I had it all sussed. It has taken the shine off tracking and tracing!!!!

Lynn

ps we have friends called Debs and Andy!!! Their sons not called Blaine though!
Old Nov 28th 2004, 3:52 pm

Oh my god it has still just departed Endinburgh!!? Departed to where - do you think its on a flight!!!

Lynn
Old Nov 28th 2004, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough

Hi We are heading to Brisbane too! Sunshine coast somewhere. Have been in a bit of a panic today though - see my other thread on working hours requirements for skilled independent visa, think I will meet the basic requirements but a bit hairy due to spell of employment where my contracted hours were only 8 + agency hours up to full time. I don't seem to be getting any straight answers about my situation so getting a bit confused, though I had it all sussed. It has taken the shine off tracking and tracing!!!!

Lynn

ps we have friends called Debs and Andy!!! Their sons not called Blaine though!
hi lynn
when i got my references from work they just put that i had gone from full time to part time,no hours were specified,but i have been there for 12 years.were you at the same place? or have you moved about? i'm sure you'll be fine.
debs andy and blaine
Old Nov 29th 2004, 5:34 pm

My QNC application has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed for by: CARINE
Shipment delivered November 29, 2004 13:27 !!!!!!! So excited now, should hopefully have my QLD badge in the next 10 days!!!!

Lynn
Old Nov 29th 2004, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

rayandjane is on a distinguished road

Shipment delivered November 29, 2004 13:27 !!!!!!! So excited now, should hopefully have my QLD badge in the next 10 days!!!!

Lynn
Lynn

I Fancied a change of scene! thought i'd reply on here. Just about to get docs signed, managed to get somewhere a bit more affordable by using a commissioner for oaths, rather than a solicitor. Waiting for reference to be signed then i'll be away and running so not too far behind. if you know of anyone wanting to buy a six berth touring van lety me know, ha ha that will prove to be the difficult bit. that and the house sale. then theres the shipment prices fore the kids!!!

Keep us all updated this is getting exciting! plenty of ups and downs better than eastenders!!!

Jane
Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:42 am

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Lynn
Well done Lynn

One step nearer

I hope you sort your hours out There must be other people who have had a similar problem.

I know Tass did bank work she may have done more hours because she worked nights though.

Why don't you send her a pm worth a try.

Nikki x
Old Nov 30th 2004, 4:04 pm

Originally Posted by nikkers
Well done Lynn

One step nearer

I hope you sort your hours out There must be other people who have had a similar problem.

I know Tass did bank work she may have done more hours because she worked nights though.

Why don't you send her a pm worth a try.
Nikki x
I think my hours are ok Nikki. I do have 12 full months where I was 20+ hours out of the past 18 months. I just want to clarify that they don't have to be in a row and also my hours are made up of 2 work contracts. I think it will be fine though. I have been working 45.5 hours a week since August as well!!!

Lynn
Old Nov 30th 2004, 6:49 pm
ad4ozz

Good luck with the mail chase. I'm on pause till the weekend as still need passport photo's and some copies.

Old Nov 30th 2004, 7:34 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

I think my hours are ok Nikki. I do have 12 full months where I was 20+ hours out of the past 18 months. I just want to clarify that they don't have to be in a row and also my hours are made up of 2 work contracts. I think it will be fine though. I have been working 45.5 hours a week since August as well!!!

Lynn
Hiya Lynn

Good I'm glad.I thought it would be ok.I look forward to meeting you in Brisbane

I shall follow your progress and wait for the I got it post!

Nikki x
Old Dec 16th 2004, 9:19 pm

*RAY AND JANE* just to let you know I got my Queensland registration today So don't worry it seems to come throught really quick. Have you sent yours away yet?

Any interested parties in the house yet?

Lynn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.