more advice needed please!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of
Default more advice needed please!!!!!!!!!

After talking to my daughter she has asked me to write here for further advice ,(have wrote a earlier thread)do anyone know, If she has 6 months experience as a qualified peads nurse what are her chances of registering with the nursing board here ?
Could my daughter do any courses here in Perth so she could carry on her nursing,when she arrives.She has been told if she had not activated her pin in the UK,she could have applied for a post graduate course here ,but the rules have changed now that she has started her pin,Cheers guys to anyone who replies any help would be great. Terri
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough
Default Re: more advice needed please!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by STEVE&TERRI
After talking to my daughter she has asked me to write here for further advice ,(have wrote a earlier thread)do anyone know, If she has 6 months experience as a qualified peads nurse what are her chances of registering with the nursing board here ?
Could my daughter do any courses here in Perth so she could carry on her nursing,when she arrives.She has been told if she had not activated her pin in the UK,she could have applied for a post graduate course here ,but the rules have changed now that she has started her pin,Cheers guys to anyone who replies any help would be great. Terri
i have just started my skills assessment for a 136 visa. i wanted to apply when i had qualified 6 months but i was told i had to have 12 months working experience. the only other way i know about is if she emails hospitals that she is interested in with her cv and see if they offer her a job and go that route. i am new to this site but i have had some really good information and advise on this site people are so helpful so someone will help you more i am sure. Hope this was of some help to you
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by STEVE&TERRI
WA does not recognize Paed training but all she needs to do is register in one of the other states that do and then under the mutual recognition agreement she will be able to register in WA as an R.N. She will have no problem getting a job here then. They are desperate for nurses and I am told that U.K trained Paed nurses are very highly thought of. I'm not sure what the situation is regarding the grad courses once she has already started working in the U.K but why dont you just have a look on line for contact details for PMH or somewhere like that and give them a ring. In my experience all the hospitals are really approachable and will not mind you ring them to ask questions. Good luck
Tracie
Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Try ringing this person. It's the Graduate Nurse Programme Co-ordinator at PMH, 93408926.
Tracie