Mental Health on the Gold Coast?

Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Mental Health on the Gold Coast?

Hi, off to Oz soon as doing my best to research diff areas. Probably settle in Ormeau, could anyone please advise re: MH on Gold Coast please!?
Inpatient acute unit would be fab to start Level 1 with 10 years experience
Thanks for helping!
Mo
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:35 pm
ab uno disce omnes

PJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nice
Default Re: Mental Health on the Gold Coast?

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi, off to Oz soon as doing my best to research diff areas. Probably settle in Ormeau, could anyone please advise re: MH on Gold Coast please!?
Inpatient acute unit would be fab to start Level 1 with 10 years experience
Thanks for helping!
Mo
Hi Mo,

Can you prove your 10 years experience though !!!!!
Like the man says, you need time to learn their system, chill with no responsibility, and get into the groove.
Mooncat works in MH on Goldcoast, Robina, she has been there a few months and well may be worth dropping her a line for info. She has not put me off going from the bits we have talked about. Out of interest are you up to speed with using body belts and straight jackets
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Re: Mental Health on the Gold Coast?

Ta for the reply! I've heard its behind the times......straightjackets??
Yep can prove 10 years.

Decided against GC, gonna stick with Brisbane. Keep changing my mind but Brissy it is!