Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations
Reload this Page >

Melbourne in October - anyone Know of good B&B's or cheap hotels

Melbourne in October - anyone Know of good B&B's or cheap hotels

Old May 22nd 2008, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

nirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nice
Red face Melbourne in October - anyone Know of good B&B's or cheap hotels

Dear All,

I am making a very brief visit to melbourne with my wife late October.

Need to pick up my nurse registration documents in Sydney, I then plan to apply for registration in Victoria as this was my first choice destination.However due to my qualifications (RNMH AND RNC, THE RNC was due to conversion course) it was easier to get RN Division 1 satus in Sydney then apply for mutual recognition in Victoria.

Anyway we want to live in Melbourne so we thought we would come out for a week just to see the place as i need to come out anyway, as i say, to pick my registration up.

Anyway i was wondering if anyone Knew of a good B&B or cheap (but clean/safe) hotel? It is just somewhere we can sleep as we plan to be out most of the time looking around melborne, oh the Hotel/ B&B must have parking facilities for the hire car we will have.

Got to say cann't wait to come out, even though it is just a very short visit.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

regards to all.

nirrade
Old May 22nd 2008, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne in October - anyone Know of good B&B's or cheap hotels

Try http://www.wotif.com/ depending on where you want to stay.