march ANMC skills assessments?

Old Mar 11th 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all
Default march ANMC skills assessments?

Was feeling left out so I thought I'd Start a march thread
Anyone else submitted this month?
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:46 pm
Maizie

Maizie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

Hi There,
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:48 pm
Maizie

Smile Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

Hi,
I actually apllied 12th February for the modified skills assessment and I am stilll waiting.............. Wish they would hurry up so I can get the visa application in.... What date did you apply??
Old Mar 12th 2007, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Maizie
Hi,
I actually apllied 12th February for the modified skills assessment and I am stilll waiting.............. Wish they would hurry up so I can get the visa application in.... What date did you apply??
Sent off new requested doc's again today!!!Hope they won't ask for anything else!! Didn't send statement of entry and emplyment ref had bits misssing out so had to ask them to re do!!! Good grief -LOL
Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Hi,
well, only just applied. 7th march! Am not in any rush at this point as I can't apply for my visa till june anyway. nice to know somebody else is waiting though. Where are you hoping to go? Do u have a job lined up yet?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mooncat
well, only just applied. 7th march! Am not in any rush at this point as I can't apply for my visa till june anyway. nice to know somebody else is waiting though. Where are you hoping to go? Do u have a job lined up yet?
Hi Mooncat, hope to ship out to Perth...hope to be there end of year or early next. In process of getting house ready to sell. decoraters just about moved in!!
What about you??
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:42 pm
Maizie

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Hi Mooncat, hope to ship out to Perth...hope to be there end of year or early next. In process of getting house ready to sell. decoraters just about moved in!!
What about you??
Hi Mooncat&Carolinejones3,
Iam hoping to go back to the sunshine coast area in Queensland bythe end of the year. Not got a job as yet, but there does seem to be plenty opportunities. Not decided yet about whether to get a job before i go or wait until i am there.
How about you ,anything on the job front as yet??
Old Mar 15th 2007, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Mooncat&Carolinejones3,
Iam hoping to go back to the sunshine coast area in Queensland bythe end of the year. Not got a job as yet, but there does seem to be plenty opportunities. Not decided yet about whether to get a job before i go or wait until i am there.
How about you ,anything on the job front as yet??
Hi all,
well I am a practice nurse (5 yrs) so hoping to get along the same lines. Have read some pos stuff on here for this, also some neg re wages and being a little behind the times...but as I say to o/h and family/friends, not going to OZ as a career move but as a family move!!! In fact it will be nice to put career on back burner a little and enjoy just 'being'. Still waiting for skills assessment and in process of gathering all stuff for visa!!! its mind boggling!!!
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all,
well I am a practice nurse (5 yrs) so hoping to get along the same lines. Have read some pos stuff on here for this, also some neg re wages and being a little behind the times...but as I say to o/h and family/friends, not going to OZ as a career move but as a family move!!! In fact it will be nice to put career on back burner a little and enjoy just 'being'. Still waiting for skills assessment and in process of gathering all stuff for visa!!! its mind boggling!!!
Hi Caroline and Maizie,

Good news actually. I went for an interview and got offered a job! Yippee one job off the list. Agree about the family move not career move bit. Oh yeah and the mind boggling document collection process for the visa.

Still, i've got 3 months to get it together and check it over and over!! It was a real wrench deciding not to go over on the 457 which would b sooner rather than later but hey, we've been wanting to do this for 12 years and actually planning and researching it for two so what's another few months?
( that's what I keep telling myself anyway!!)

Anyone worked out the average turnaround for the ANMC at the moment?
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mooncat
Hi Caroline and Maizie,

Good news actually. I went for an interview and got offered a job! Yippee one job off the list. Agree about the family move not career move bit. Oh yeah and the mind boggling document collection process for the visa.

Still, i've got 3 months to get it together and check it over and over!! It was a real wrench deciding not to go over on the 457 which would b sooner rather than later but hey, we've been wanting to do this for 12 years and actually planning and researching it for two so what's another few months?
( that's what I keep telling myself anyway!!)

Anyone worked out the average turnaround for the ANMC at the moment?
Hi all,
I think Its still around 6 weeks...

Great news re job , what is it doing? Where are you planning on going.
Have decided to ask Gp's at work to certify doc's have read other nurses on here doing this and have not had any probs. Would save me a fortune!!! What about you two??
Glad where all chatting its good to know your not alone in this weird part of our lives!!!
Caroline ;0)
Old Mar 16th 2007, 9:44 pm
Maizie

Hi all,

Have decided to ask Gp's at work to certify doc's have read other nurses on here doing this and have not had any probs. Would save me a fortune!!! What about you two??
Glad where all chatting its good to know your not alone in this weird part of our lives!!!
Caroline ;0)
Hi Guys, fANTASTIC NEWS ABOUT YOUR JOB MOONCAT , WELL DONE YOU ....i WISH I had known that as I have already spent a few quid on certification for the queensland nursing board and the amnc,will use the docs for the visa I think. Cheers for that. Let us know about your job etc.
TAke it easy now
MAY
Old Mar 17th 2007, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

magicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nice

i applied in feb still waiting hope itsnot too much longer
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:38 am
Just Joined

WlksW is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

Hi

Myself and my wife (who is the nurse) are new to this site but have found it really usefuls so far.

We're aiming to move out to queensland in the new year on a 457 visa. We turned up at the nursing times convention in manchester this week and were offered an interview within 20 mins as we had not pre-planned it. My wife was'nt prepared but fair play to her, she went for it and got a verbal offer.

We got given the QNC1 form to complete, which we are now trying to sort out but i could really do with some guidance from you guys on what other forms will be needed. We did the police check form there and then, obviously there is the visa and the QNC1 form -- are there any other ANMC forms as i keep reading threads which mention this? Also, where do the medicals fit into the process?

I know this is probably basic but i thought it was worth asking you guys as you will know all of this already.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Wayne & Kelly
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi all,

Caroline ;0)
Hi Caroline,
It's hopefully in acute mental health just north of Brisbane. Not sure about the GP's signing the visa thing. I've had all mine done by a JP at the magistrates court at £7 per visit and am sticking with that. I'm too paranoid of doing anything even remotely outside the rules as I don't want anything delaying the process!!

How's the decorating coming?

Sarah.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WlksW
Hi

Myself and my wife (who is the nurse) are new to this site but have found it really usefuls so far.

We're aiming to move out to queensland in the new year on a 457 visa. We turned up at the nursing times convention in manchester this week and were offered an interview within 20 mins as we had not pre-planned it. My wife was'nt prepared but fair play to her, she went for it and got a verbal offer.

We got given the QNC1 form to complete, which we are now trying to sort out but i could really do with some guidance from you guys on what other forms will be needed. We did the police check form there and then, obviously there is the visa and the QNC1 form -- are there any other ANMC forms as i keep reading threads which mention this? Also, where do the medicals fit into the process?

I know this is probably basic but i thought it was worth asking you guys as you will know all of this already.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Wayne & Kelly
Hi Wayne and Kelly!!
Welcome to BE first of all. I have no doubt that you will become addicted like the rest of us!!
I will try and answer your questions one at a time. There are loads of people on here who will help and if none of us can answer your questions we'll be able to point you in the right direction of somebody who can.

When you say you are thinking of goingover in the new year, what is the reason you are going on a 457 visa?

Not sure if you've read up on the visa side of things or not so won't go into that just yet. Just to say have you considered all your options given that you are looking to move in 9-10 months? Deciding your visa type is the first and most important decision as it effects everything else.

So, your first step is to get registered with the QNC. What happens next depends on the visa you apply for. The ANMC form is to have your skills assessed for purposes of applying for a permanent visa. If you stick with the temporary visa you don't need to get your skills assessed.

As far as the medicals go, this again depends on the visa you go for.

I'm sure you'll have loads of questions so feel free to post on here and one of us will definitely get back to you!!
Speak soon

Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.