Mandurah District Hospital

Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

leannelo is on a distinguished road
Wink Mandurah District Hospital

Hello All,

Does anyone have any info about Mandurah District Hospital? We
are wanting to move to Mandurah in Jan - Feb 09. I dont really fancy travelling to PRH, so this hospital would be ideal. Thanks

Leanne
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

rachel118 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mandurah District Hospital

hello, afraid i cant help you re mandurah district hospital but there is a private hospital in murdoch which is 30 mins from mandurah by train - st john of god hospital web site www.sjog.org.au. this organsiation is having interviews in uk in march - although may only be for subiaco hosp in perth. advert in nursing standard.
hope this is helpful
Old Feb 17th 2008, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Wink Re: Mandurah District Hospital

Thanks Rachel for your reply, i will keep looking
Leanne
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

cheekymoo has a brilliant futurecheekymoo has a brilliant futurecheekymoo has a brilliant futurecheekymoo has a brilliant futurecheekymoo has a brilliant futurecheekymoo has a brilliant futurecheekymoo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by leannelo
Hello All,

are wanting to move to Mandurah in Jan - Feb 09. I dont really fancy travelling to PRH, so this hospital would be ideal. Thanks

Leanne
Have you tried looking at Peel Health Campus? its quite near Mandurah and worth a google?
CM
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:42 am
Just Joined

Emma07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All,

Leanne
Try Peel Health Campus. It has an ED.
Murdoch also has a brand new ED and is now on the train line to Mandurah.
try www.sjog.org.au/murdoch
Old Feb 20th 2008, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

Thankyou for you replies.

I will look into the information given.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cheekymoo
Have you tried looking at Peel Health Campus? its quite near Mandurah and worth a google?
CM
I had an interview with a lovely lady at Peel Health Campus. I was offered a position within weeks of interview. Google them, yu can get some good info on their site. It sounds great!
Good luck.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Red face Re: Mandurah District Hospital

Originally Posted by charlie-k
I had an interview with a lovely lady at Peel Health Campus. I was offered a position within weeks of interview. Google them, yu can get some good info on their site. It sounds great!
Good luck.
Thanks for your reply, can i ask do you still work there? is it a nice place to work? they have sent me some info about the hossie, it sounds nice.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Thanks for your reply, can i ask do you still work there? is it a nice place to work? they have sent me some info about the hossie, it sounds nice.
No, we are still in UK. Visa submitted November 2007, meds and police checks frontloaded so hoping that when they eventually look at ours, they won't need any further info and just issue the Visa. (Wishfull thinking!)

I have a friend in Secret Harbour and she says that Peel is a beautiful Hospital and very friendly. That's good to know. After my interview which was 2nd January this year I was told that they would email me confirmation of success or failure, they emailed me three weeks later saying that they would keep the position open for whenever I got there, which I thought was good of them.
Let me know how you get on, good luck.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by charlie-k
No, we are still in UK. Visa submitted November 2007, meds and police checks frontloaded so hoping that when they eventually look at ours, they won't need any further info and just issue the Visa. (Wishfull thinking!)

I have a friend in Secret Harbour and she says that Peel is a beautiful Hospital and very friendly. That's good to know. After my interview which was 2nd January this year I was told that they would email me confirmation of success or failure, they emailed me three weeks later saying that they would keep the position open for whenever I got there, which I thought was good of them.
Let me know how you get on, good luck.
I dont qualify for another six months, so i was thinking of doing the grad program there, so that sounds great!!!! I will let you know how i get on. When do you go? we are planning Jan 09 if everything goes well
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

I dont qualify for another six months, so i was thinking of doing the grad program there, so that sounds great!!!! I will let you know how i get on. When do you go? we are planning Jan 09 if everything goes well
We are hoping to be there by October at the latest. Haven't sold house yet though. It's only been on market for 12 days. had one viewer who came back for a second look but they haven't even got theirs on market. I asked estate agent NOT to send time wasters!
jan o9 sounds reasonable. Are you a nurse? I am a midwife. Wouldn't it be strange if we ended up working in same hospital?
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Yes charlie-k , i will be a nurse in six mths time, if i ever get there!! It would be strange if we both end up there, it does sound and look a nice hossie. We are wanting to live in Mandarah, are you?
Leanne
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

[ [/QUOTE]

Do they do paediatric nursing there ?

Dave
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mindblower
[

Do they do paediatric nursing there ?

Dave[/QUOTE]

Hi email [email protected], she will help you with any inquiries you may have. Visit peelhc.com.au for more info. Hope this helps
Old Feb 25th 2008, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes charlie-k , i will be a nurse in six mths time, if i ever get there!! It would be strange if we both end up there, it does sound and look a nice hossie. We are wanting to live in Mandarah, are you?
Leanne
Anywhere around that area for us. We are quite flexible. There is a school in Mandurah which I am looking at for my son. I emailed them some months ago and they told me that they are supposed to keep some places free for migrants. will look into it some more closer to the time of the big move - if we ever get there ha ha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.