Letter from CO

Old Dec 13th 2004, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

txmogga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Letter from CO

Hi everyone
I am new here and have been working on reading all the previous posts. My CO at ANMC sent an email saying " a letter of determination has been sent to your nominated address". Does this mean a positive assessment or might it still possibly be a refusal? I don't know when the letter was sent but it hasn't arrived yet. Thanks for any comments.
txmogga
Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:11 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Letter from CO

Originally Posted by txmogga
Hi everyone
I am new here and have been working on reading all the previous posts. My CO at ANMC sent an email saying " a letter of determination has been sent to your nominated address". Does this mean a positive assessment or might it still possibly be a refusal? I don't know when the letter was sent but it hasn't arrived yet. Thanks for any comments.
txmogga

not sure as i havent got that far, but have you tried posting this on the imigration forum, as someone on there may be more likely to know?
good luck, and do let us know what it is!!!!!!!!!!!! (im in suspense now!)

sue
Old Dec 13th 2004, 11:54 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone
txmogga
Gosh I hope its a good determination. I imagine it would be but not sure. Maybe Primrose would be able to help here having just got her letter of determination?

Good luck and keep us posted!

Lynn
Old Dec 13th 2004, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for you kind thoughts. I think it should be ok as I have been an RN for 11 years but still..... I won't be able to relax until I know for sure. When I requested transcripts be sent to ANMC, I requested copies to me as well and I just didn't think they looked all that impressive. Everything else was in order. That letter has GOT to be close by now!! <stress>
txmogga
Old Dec 13th 2004, 3:29 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Im sure you wont have any problems!
OMG,,,,this is worse than 'DHL tracking'!!!!!

txmogga you must let us know ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue
Old Dec 14th 2004, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Still waiting!!! The mail hasn't come yet today but I will get it when I leave for work in a bit. Somehow this reminds me of being in labor with the kid that was stuck ....oh never mind!!!
I had a day off yesterday so used that time to make the rest of the copies needed and finish gathering everything into one folder. Luckily I have a rellie that is a notary so will visit her again on my way to work.
I also picked up FEDEX envelope yesterday and found out where to take it...so hopefully we can start tracking very soon.
At least it is a comfort to have someone to share the experience with. Thanks for making me feel welcome already.
txmogga
Old Dec 14th 2004, 10:05 pm

Still waiting!!! The mail hasn't come yet today but I will get it when I leave for work in a bit. Somehow this reminds me of being in labor with the kid that was stuck ....oh never mind!!!
I had a day off yesterday so used that time to make the rest of the copies needed and finish gathering everything into one folder. Luckily I have a rellie that is a notary so will visit her again on my way to work.
I also picked up FEDEX envelope yesterday and found out where to take it...so hopefully we can start tracking very soon.
At least it is a comfort to have someone to share the experience with. Thanks for making me feel welcome already.
txmogga

Ah yes, you will soon spend your days waiting at the end of the path waiting for the postman to come, then hide behind the door so they dont know you are waiting for them....
or is it only me that does that??

good luck ,keep us informed!!!

sue
Old Dec 15th 2004, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone
txmogga
A letter of determination means "COME ON DOWN!!!!!"

have a .... this step is done!

(Oh I bloody hope I'm right ... but that's what we got!)
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:35 pm
ad4ozz

My ANMC skills assessment letter came without any warning and just said I was a nurse in Australia for the purposes of immigration for 2 years from Nov 04. No mention of determination.

Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
My ANMC skills assessment letter came without any warning and just said I was a nurse in Australia for the purposes of immigration for 2 years from Nov 04. No mention of determination.
that's right .... but the letter is called a 'letter of determination' ... so no worries!!!
Old Dec 16th 2004, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

*heavy sigh*
Still no letter. I think maybe I should wait until January now to post the application to DIMIA since Christmas is so close.....well, if I have 'the letter' by then.
ecando...love the av!!! Thanks for the good news too and I do hope you are right!!!
txmogga
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:57 pm

*heavy sigh*
Still no letter. I think maybe I should wait until January now to post the application to DIMIA since Christmas is so close.....well, if I have 'the letter' by then.
ecando...love the av!!! Thanks for the good news too and I do hope you are right!!!
txmogga
The waiting game is awful isn't it I am DHL' ing my ANMC modified assessment on Saturday as got my Queensland registration through today (Yipee ). The xmas post is awful but i figured that it shouldn't really affect DHL as they are offering a 3 day delivery service - quite sure I won't get it back though till the newyear, but I am still on target for sending DIMIA by the end of January. I would just get your DIMIA stuff in. Maybe they will process it superfast like Rumbletum, who got theirs in 17 days .

Lynn
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

Congrats on getting your QLD stuff at last and keep us posted on the assessment stuff!! Yours will probably get to you a lot faster than mine, since mine was before the new two day assessment rule.

I cannot send to DIMIA yet because I need 'the letter' for points.

I checked out ANMC website again though and found this listed under "suitable" : " A letter of determination is forwarded to you and is to be included with your application for migration with DIMIA."

Somehow I just can't relax 100% until I see the letter. I think I might be about 51% now though.

txmogga
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

The letter has arrived at last!!
Dated 6 December, arrived 20 December.
"Your skills have been assessed as suitable for migration for the nominated occupation of Registered Nurse".

txmogga
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:38 pm

The letter has arrived at last!!
Dated 6 December, arrived 20 December.
"Your skills have been assessed as suitable for migration for the nominated occupation of Registered Nurse".

txmogga
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I knew you would be ok!!! But know what you mean! Until I see letter in writing I wouldn't be sure either! Did you do modified or full? can't remember Just to see if you had to send verification from state to ANMC?

Well done you! Let me know how you get on with your main visa!

Lynn

Last edited by lynnlovessun; Dec 20th 2004 at 9:41 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.