At last I've got the job!!!!!

Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:13 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Talking At last I've got the job!!!!!

Just got an email this morning from the Mater Mothers, they have offered me a Clinical Nurse position within the Neonatology department, whoo hoo. Thank god for that, was starting to panic there .
Clairex
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:36 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default Re: At last I've got the job!!!!!

Originally Posted by belleandscone
Just got an email this morning from the Mater Mothers, they have offered me a Clinical Nurse position within the Neonatology department, whoo hoo. Thank god for that, was starting to panic there .
Clairex
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice

Clairex
Well Done!! Thats good news.
May see you over there. I've decided to wait until I get to Oz before I find a job, but may find myself at the neonatal unit at mater!!
how many ITU, HD SC cots do they have there??
Congrats!! Jackie
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:18 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Claire just sent you a PM, it goes to show all good things come to those who wait!

....and you waited long enough!

Jackie x

OOh Jackie come and work with us at the Mater, we could start up a little club! (of after work drinking! ).
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Claire just sent you a PM, it goes to show all good things come to those who wait!

....and you waited long enough!

Jackie x

OOh Jackie come and work with us at the Mater, we could start up a little club! (of after work drinking! ).
Jackie,
I must admit the draw of after an work drinking club may sway me to the Mater!! Jackie
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:38 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: At last I've got the job!!!!!

Thanks everyone, and the after work drinking club sound great, count me in
Clairex
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:40 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Clairex
Congratulations Claire!
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:44 am
In my own little world!

Originally Posted by jackie barden
Well Done!! Thats good news.
May see you over there. I've decided to wait until I get to Oz before I find a job, but may find myself at the neonatal unit at mater!!
how many ITU, HD SC cots do they have there??
Congrats!! Jackie
Thanks Jackie, they have 65 cots, 25 ICU and 40 SC, Angela Sly is the ICU NUM and she said once they are off the ventilator they are out of ICU. They do medical and surgical (surgical will be new to me but am really interested in that side), they also use bubble CPAP , so have been bending the ear of a girl at work from Melbourne who uses it , sounds like a good unit, way bigger than Simpsons were I work and we are classes as a large unit with 40 cots, with 12 ICU, 9 HDU 19 SC/LD. To be honest I can't wait to get there, I'm like a child at christmas just now .
Clairex
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:49 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone, and the after work drinking club sound great, count me in
Clairex

Well Claire and Jackie, we could leave our OH with the kids at the lagoon while we go to the wine bars! (all in the name of research of course! ).... ooh and lets not forget the the shops too!

jackie x
Old Mar 5th 2007, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Jackie, they have 65 cots, 25 ICU and 40 SC, Angela Sly is the ICU NUM and she said once they are off the ventilator they are out of ICU. They do medical and surgical (surgical will be new to me but am really interested in that side), they also use bubble CPAP , so have been bending the ear of a girl at work from Melbourne who uses it , sounds like a good unit, way bigger than Simpsons were I work and we are classes as a large unit with 40 cots, with 12 ICU, 9 HDU 19 SC/LD. To be honest I can't wait to get there, I'm like a child at christmas just now .
Clairex
Claire, Thanks for that. I work in a level 2 so alot smaller than you. Only three ITU cots, any surgery we transfer up to Bristol. Also we dont do bubble Cpap so that would be new to me. Sounds like you have the experience for that size unit. We will see what happens when I get there. Would be good to work with familiar names!!!
Jackie, even if I work elsewehere, I could always meet up for the drinking session. Actually, lets skip the work idea and just do the drinking!!!!!!
Jackie ( I always put x after my name but havent cos we'll get confused who is who)
Old Mar 6th 2007, 6:51 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations !!!! Well done.
I am feeling a little left out now! Can I come for a drink too even though I am working across the river at The Royal! Will be on my best behaviour!!LOL
Andy
Old Mar 6th 2007, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

congratulations claire..................i have heard that clinical nurse positions are hard fought for so well done.....loux
Old Mar 7th 2007, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice

Clairex
Thats great news! Well done!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:27 am
In my own little world!

Smile Re: At last I've got the job!!!!!

Thanks Andy, Lou and hedgehog girl, the interview was horrible, 45 minutes of constant questions at 10pm is anyones nightmare
Clairex
Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:43 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Clairex
Congratulations hunny!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.