labour agreement PR , processing time?

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

narell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default labour agreement PR , processing time?

Hi!
My employer wants to sponsor me on the labour agreement permanent visa! Do someone know how long the processing time lasts?
Thanks a lot!
Uli
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all
Default Re: labour agreement PR , processing time?

Ours took about 7 weeks, but I was registered with the nursing board and had medicals, police checks etc done.

Where you heading?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:46 pm
Just Joined

narell is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Wren!
Thats sounds fantastic!
Our last information from the Australian Embassy in Berlin was that the processing time for this visa lasts 5 month!
When do you applied for the labour agreement?
We are planning to go to Penrith, in the north of Sydney, hopefully in this year!
Uli
Old Jul 25th 2007, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Firstly the employer will need to nominate you at the relevant business centre. Once the nomination is approved you can put your application in.

For the nomination to be approved it took about 10 days. Our part took about 5 weeks. My employer did attempt to speed things up for me, and it obviously worked

I think application times will vary from one centre to the next, depending on the volume and backlog of applications they have. We were told 5 months too.

In preparation you can get all the paperwork ready. Register with the nursing board, do your police checks and medicals, get all your certificate's etc certified.

Let us know how you get on