June ANMC assessments

Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:58 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default June ANMC assessments

Hi all!
I'm sending off my documentation for a modified skills assessment today.
Reading through the March thread it looks as if things are taking about 10 weeks IF you send all the correct documentation.
Here's hoping the ANMC speed things up a bit
Old Jun 1st 2007, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all
Default Re: June ANMC assessments

Hi Kapri

Also hoping to be a June ANMC modified.

Just waiting for QNC registration nearly 8wks now, so should be any day I hope.

I'm expecting this next stage to take approx 12 weeks so anything less will be a bonus! Hoping to get application in for sometime October, how about you and where are you off too? Were hoping to get out to Brisbane.

Dawn
Old Jun 1st 2007, 11:37 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone. Hoping mine will be June to. Still waiting for transcription from uni:curse:. Also waiting from a letter from payroll but i rang them today and it should be here for monday!! when i get these back i will be sending it off so hopefully June too.

another bonus is my big bro has decided to emigrate too and is going seeing an agent next week too
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:43 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ste&Dawn
Hi Kapri

Also hoping to be a June ANMC modified.

Just waiting for QNC registration nearly 8wks now, so should be any day I hope.

I'm expecting this next stage to take approx 12 weeks so anything less will be a bonus! Hoping to get application in for sometime October, how about you and where are you off too? Were hoping to get out to Brisbane.

Dawn
Hi Dawn - I think that's the best way of looking at it. Allow plenty of time and anything less is a bonus.
We were hoping to be out in Melbourne for January but I think realistically now we'll be looking at March.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:45 am
Happy migrant

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Hi everyone. Hoping mine will be June to. Still waiting for transcription from uni:curse:. Also waiting from a letter from payroll but i rang them today and it should be here for monday!! when i get these back i will be sending it off so hopefully June too.

another bonus is my big bro has decided to emigrate too and is going seeing an agent next week too
The uni transcript is a pain - they take ages and I've no idea why

Good news about your bro - is he going to the same place?
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Hi all!

Will definately be a June ANMC, YES!!!!!!!!

QNC registration just come through, soooooooo excited!!

Can't believe it. Brisbane here we come (eventually........)

Dawn
Old Jun 11th 2007, 3:35 pm
Happy migrant

Got notification from the ANMC today.
They've taken the money and say to allow 10 weeks from date of posting application to enquire.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 3:42 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kapri

Yep hes going to Adelaide too!! Right courier is booked for tomorrow so will be officially waiting from then lol. Not applied for my SA nursing registration as this holds everything else up so will do that when i get the letter of determination back from Anmc whilst the visa is going through. Good luck everyone xx
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future
Talking Re: June ANMC assessments

I have to courier booked for Wednesday. doing the same thing, doing full skills then will apply for QNC once main visa application is off. so pleased as after alot of talking about it to everyone and boring them, plus getting the courage to ask my boss for a reference, especially as just put in notice to work at another hospital nearer home, and going to the magistrates to get certified, its finally on its way!!!

Jo
Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

linds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nice

I got acknowledgement of skills assesment may 3rd and am going for a 136 visa. Does any one know when i register with SA nursing board? We are heading for Adelaide and have a job lined up but they couldnt sponsor me.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by linds
I got acknowledgement of skills assesment may 3rd and am going for a 136 visa. Does any one know when i register with SA nursing board? We are heading for Adelaide and have a job lined up but they couldnt sponsor me.
Its upto you when you register with the NBSA. Dont need registration for your visa application, but may as well do it as soon as you get "Letter of Determination" back from ANMC. Or can wait til you get to Oz, apparently can be done "over the counter" there and then.

cheers

Ade S
Old Jun 16th 2007, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

Verndownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kapri

Hi,

My hubby's uni script only took a few days. That was the easy bit for me. I must have been lucky. I better not speak to soon though, wouldn't like to tempt fate.

All his documentation finally sent week and half ago, only another 9/10 weeks to wait now - hopefully.

NMC confirmed verification sent 6th June.

Fingers crossed now.

Tracey
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:42 am
looking for my marbles

Anmc took money on 19th June!!! How long now do you reckon before i hear anything??
Old Jun 21st 2007, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: June ANMC assessments

Another link for you;

http://www.austimeline.com

This might give you an idea of processing times for skills assessments and visa applications.(For those of you who know about it already -Sorry !!!)
All the best,
Tass.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

tayley is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Ive been trying that web site for a week now and am unable to get any where with it, i type in the details and click search - but then its just a page with headings on it, has anyone had any luck trying to find out where they are up to with skills assessment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.