It's happening!

Old Sep 26th 2005, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default It's happening!

OMG!!!!! We have been granted permanent Residence in Australia!!!!
I sent an email to DIMIA on Friday to just casually ask how things were going and this morning we have the grant!
It's true what people say...it's an amazing feeling, and I just can't believe it!Have to keep reading the letter to make sure it's real! Have even printed off two copies in case I turn the laptop on and it's gone!

Last edited by Robbo2; Sep 26th 2005 at 7:11 am.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice
Smile Re: It's happening!

Originally Posted by Robbo2
I sent an email to Lesley Martin on Friday to just casually ask how things were going and this morning we have the grant!
It's true what people say...it's an amazing feeling, and I just can't believe it!Have to keep reading the letter to make sure it's real! Have even printed off two copies in case I turn the laptop on and it's gone!

Wow. I am so delighted for you and your family, amazing feeling isn't it
but also makes you feel very scared, but that will pass and the excitement will take over again.

Well done , enjoy your celebrations nd of course your new life on the other side of the world

bex and family x
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:33 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's happening!

CONGRATULATIONS MATE

WELL DONE AND ENJOY THE FEELING - you deserve it

oh good im so excited for you, and you wont talk to me either!!!!!!!!!!
im nudging you like crazy!!!

enjoy your new life, and look after them girls till i get there myself............

congratulations and many best wishes

amanda, hubby and girls
Old Sep 26th 2005, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

I am so pleased for you, has it sunk in yet, enjoy your celebration
By the way who is Lesley Martin? and if I remember rightly you havent had med requests they just went for the grant?
Old Sep 26th 2005, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by s/nurse
I am so pleased for you, has it sunk in yet, enjoy your celebration
By the way who is Lesley Martin? and if I remember rightly you havent had med requests they just went for the grant?
DIMIA region 3 manager. Frontloaded meds and PC's, sent "full" birth certs last week as realised had only put short copies in. This may have prompted them to look at our application I suppose.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 7:14 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Said it on the other forum..............................

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

now, as I said before,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, go and celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2005, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

DIMIA region 3 manager. Frontloaded meds and PC's, sent "full" birth certs last week as realised had only put short copies in. This may have prompted them to look at our application I suppose.
Nice one! we hav'ent even got a case officer yet so we wait.....
so pleased for you, when are you off?
jacqui
Old Sep 26th 2005, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

kerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nice

What fantastic news we wish you and your family all the very very best in your new life down under!
kerry x
Old Sep 26th 2005, 11:26 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!!!!!!!!! so pleased for you - I know i've congratulated you in person but just wanted to say again how happy I am for you and the family!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Will be lovely to meet up with you when you come out to Brisbane and remember just ask if theres anything in Brisbane I can help you with before you come out!

Lynn xxxxx
Old Sep 26th 2005, 2:57 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

That's fantastic news!!!!!! congratulations enjoy the celebrations
Mandi x
Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:18 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Just seen this news.

CONGRATULATIONS.

That actually seems quite quick (especially compared to poor Paul).

Hope you enjoyed celebrating !!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

I sent an email to DIMIA on Friday to just casually ask how things were going and this morning we have the grant!
only just found the thread!

big congratulations

debbie x
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:36 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the Visa.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 4th 2005, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Congrats wont be long now

have fun

Jackie