Interview tonight Ashford hospital Adelaide

Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:20 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Interview tonight Ashford hospital Adelaide

im so nervous have telephone interview tonight any tips?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Interview tonight Ashford hospital Adelaide

hey
smile when taking and stand up (so i have heard)
GOOD LUCK you lucky thing
i am sure you will be fine

sending you some karma

debbie
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

seanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really nice

no tips sorry, never had telephone interview, the best of luck though

maria
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:50 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

do a forum search for 'telephone interviews' ... there are loads of posts giving loads of advice

good luck
sue x
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:24 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

i had my interview it was quite informal, just waitin to hear
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

jam76 is just really nicejam76 is just really nicejam76 is just really nicejam76 is just really nicejam76 is just really nicejam76 is just really nicejam76 is just really nicejam76 is just really nicejam76 is just really nicejam76 is just really nicejam76 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Hi Clare,

Me and Carrie just checking out the forum, we wish you good luck!

As you know she has a job but no Visa's (yet) and you have the Visa's but no job (yet).

Fingers crossed for us both!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:43 am
looking for my marbles

Originally Posted by jam76
Hi Clare,

Me and Carrie just checking out the forum, we wish you good luck!

As you know she has a job but no Visa's (yet) and you have the Visa's but no job (yet).

Fingers crossed for us both!!
lol yeah u right there. I felt much more comfortable with the guy who inteviewed me ( as well as the sexy ozzie voice lol) he was funny and put me at ease, not at all like the burnside interview. After speaking to my cousin she has said its quite the posh end of adelaide so maybe thats why they were psychoanalising us lol.

I hope u get the visa through soon guys, and remember if its not what u want there are planty of other hsopitals out there cryin out for nurses
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

cpdods is just really nicecpdods is just really nicecpdods is just really nicecpdods is just really nicecpdods is just really nicecpdods is just really nicecpdods is just really nicecpdods is just really nicecpdods is just really nice

Hope you get the job you want. If you get a job at either I have Ex-pat friends working at both - 1 from Wales, 1 from Huddersfield and 1 from Ireland they would be glad to offer any advice/help/coffee etc. Good luck
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:07 am
looking for my marbles

Originally Posted by cpdods
Hope you get the job you want. If you get a job at either I have Ex-pat friends working at both - 1 from Wales, 1 from Huddersfield and 1 from Ireland they would be glad to offer any advice/help/coffee etc. Good luck
awww thanks hun that is ally lovely of you , thats the biggi making new friends my best friend is very upset we have known each other since we were 6 yrs old, her other good mate has just gone to canada i do feel bad.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:20 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

ooh, how did it go? just come on here to find out how you got on
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:53 am
looking for my marbles

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
ooh, how did it go? just come on here to find out how you got on
still not heard anyhing but the guy who interviewed me rang from home as he was sick so maybe hes still off
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:27 am
looking for my marbles

scrap that last reply i have just been offered the job whooo hooo
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:57 am
Just Joined

carrie77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Clare
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:38 pm

scrap that last reply i have just been offered the job whooo hooo

congratulations!!