Interview Monday

Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Default Interview Monday

Wish me luck as i have a interview on Monday in London for post in Oz. :scared:
I havent had an interview for such a long time, so the experience will be good.
Will be heading to the UK on Sunday for a week (Currently located abroad) will need to dig out some warm woolies!!
I will try to get access to forum whilst there so i can update those who are interested as i will not be returning home untill late on 1st nov.
(Need the sponsorship as independent is out of the question for us.)

Di
Old Oct 21st 2004, 11:32 am
SCANNY

scanny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interview Monday

Hi might have seen my thread from earlier re-recent interview for nurse position oz-thats if your still in nursing?. Where are you applying for and what position, are you with an agent?. I'm quite new to all this have only ever had one prior interview for nursing and that was when I qualified in 2000 (mature student) so I know how you feel :scared: .READ MY INITIAL THRED AND THAT SHOULD HELP. It's hard when your thinking of moving family and you want it so much to happen , sometimes you get morenervous when it all means so much. Why are you having to come through to london could they not do a telephone interview-maybe it's with the same people I've interviewed with, they were doing London? Feel free to E mail
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Interview Monday

Originally Posted by scanny
Hi might have seen my thread from earlier re-recent interview for nurse position oz-thats if your still in nursing?. Where are you applying for and what position, are you with an agent?. I'm quite new to all this have only ever had one prior interview for nursing and that was when I qualified in 2000 (mature student) so I know how you feel :scared: .READ MY INITIAL THRED AND THAT SHOULD HELP. It's hard when your thinking of moving family and you want it so much to happen , sometimes you get morenervous when it all means so much. Why are you having to come through to london could they not do a telephone interview-maybe it's with the same people I've interviewed with, they were doing London? Feel free to E mail
Yes i am a nurse, I have been in management for the past five years, although I am looking into a clinical role.
Employer is in London for a week and offered me interview, good excuse to catch up with family and lots of shopping.
Di
Old Oct 21st 2004, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Interview Monday

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Wish me luck as i have a interview on Monday in London for post in Oz. :scared:
I havent had an interview for such a long time, so the experience will be good.
Will be heading to the UK on Sunday for a week (Currently located abroad) will need to dig out some warm woolies!!
I will try to get access to forum whilst there so i can update those who are interested as i will not be returning home untill late on 1st nov.
(Need the sponsorship as independent is out of the question for us.)

Di

"GOOD LUCK DI !"

You know you'll do well.
Definately look out the woolies 'cause it's bl**dy freezing already !!!
(Not that we have to worry much longer , we fly to Oz on the 1st Nov !!!).
Keep posting and let me know how you get on ,
Tass.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Interview Monday

Hi Di, GOOD LUCK for the interview let us know how you get on Best Wishes ireland