innitial registration documents??? help please

Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

zoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nice
Default innitial registration documents??? help please

Hi all,

I sent my midwifery documents off to Victoria months ago which were returned (my fault) anyway sent them all again still a good few months ago and still not got back to me, so I have just called and they have told me they are still waiting for my transcript and initial registration docs, I know these were sent and signed, but have just said ill just send them again to save any more time being wasted etc...

I have my transcript which isn't a prob to get signed again, however can someone refresh my little and now tired brain on what our initial reg doc is, I know i have sent it or had it sent by the NMC but cant really remember and want to get it right this time.

If its the one i am thinking if its the one we have to have sent by the NMC and pay about £25 for

Can anyone help - we are kinda just surviving over here now and so anxious to get over to OZ

Thanks

Zoe
Old Jan 12th 2009, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Jamie-Blue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: innitial registration documents??? help please

I could be wrong but i am positive if you ask the NMC for a statement of entry this is basically the initial registration document. I am also applying for registration with the NBV and the NMC sent me the statement of entry which is free.

I had to pay £34 to the NMC for them to send my verification of my current/most recent registration status to the NVB....apparently they only accept it from your regulatory body.

Hope this helps.

My personal concern is that i could not locate my transcript of training and the NMC have sent them a syllabus form several years before i trained as apparently its all they had....having trained in 86 - 89..i sound like i should be carrying a gas lamp and be called Florence. The NVB did say that they were not too concerned re: U.K nurses. As yet though i have not heard anything which is probably due to the xmas period as i only sent it beginning of December.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

zoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nicezoeNpaul is just really nice
Default Re: innitial registration documents??? help please

Hi thanks for that, I called the NMC this morning as the first time they didnt seem to know what I meant so I took our son to school and called back and the girl knew exactly what i was talking about which was fab so she is sending it out to me this week, I was starting to get very worried as its been months since i sent all my stuff off.

I hope its quicker for you than it has been for me

Thanks for your help, i feel better now knowing this is right

Zoe