I'm so hacked off with QNC and ANMC!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm so hacked off with QNC and ANMC!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by eddie007

I'm celebrating... phoned NBNSW this morning at 4am (our time) and they told me I was registered... My certificate is in the post (was sent wednesday) and They even gave me my registration number... Absolutely fan bloody tastic... take back anything amiss I may have said ...

It was odd though, whilst I was on hold I was not trested to crap musac... but a load of public information things... like put on long sleeved loose fitting shirts from may - december... to stop mozzie bourne illnesses.. how to stop drinking/drug taking ... how to avoid the sun... It was surreal! at that time in the morning..
nice one, congratulations, must be a relief, well done

debs
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

cant get my bloody breath!!!!!!!!!!!

you know last week i sent off my 3rd! yes 3rd QNC form, paid another fiver to get it signed, fiver, special delivery, got an email from qnc again, same old standard letter, 'you need to complete all items' 'all certified copies must be signed on every page'!!!!!!!!!

the form sent last week was perfect the only thing i didnt do was sent money cos they've already got it! had it for 3 sodding months!!

all i can think is that they want all certified documents again!! surely not!

well ive written a vicious email to her, you know the one mand da bitch!

i've told her that she dosent even have the courtesy to tell me whats wrong, she's unprofessional, rude and that the nmc would never behave in such a manner etc etc etc, i've really let rip!

and if i'm up tonight i'm going to have her on the phone again too! and then ask for the boss!!

anyone else had this happen. thing is, i could do a modified now but i was so eager to get the visa aapplication off, i forgot to post it!

you know what, they way i feel now, if thats the way the QNC treat nurse in aus, well they can balls and i'll do something else!!

ok, deep breath, rant over
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:58 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

OMG you must be soooooo mad, havn't been around for a while, (computer problems), so don't know whats been going off.

keep your chin up matey, and give them a call to expain what it is they actually want................do they want blood....................wasn't on the form when i applied!!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
OMG you must be soooooo mad, havn't been around for a while, (computer problems), so don't know whats been going off.

keep your chin up matey, and give them a call to expain what it is they actually want................do they want blood....................wasn't on the form when i applied!!!!
cheers tink, i have phoned her before and she was a snotty cow then! but i'll be gunning tonight, no more mrs nice guy!

i'm just really pissed off though, its just one thing after another!

nice to see you back, thought you hadnt been around for a while!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:10 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: I'm so hacked off with QNC and ANMC!!!!!!!!

it's good to be back,

i think i wrecked the computer trying to put MSN messenger on it. still not working properly..............but can access the important sites like BE!!

looks like i'll be having a busy year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,have validation trip booked for April.................can't bloo dy wait i can tell ya. really want to be out there permanently in Aug/Sept at the latest.

spoke to a friend of mine last night on the web cam...........fantastic......... she is already settled in Brisbane, and i can't wait to get out there.

just have one dilema to overcome..........don't know whether to sell the house or rent it out. i suppose i'll have a clearer idea what to do when i visit in april.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

we're hoping august brissie too, have you got a job sorted then?

i've just applied to royal bris kids. i'lll crap myself if i get an interview!

who's your friend already settled then? is it mary?
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:19 pm
playing the angel

havn't got a job, but have emailed my cv to the manager of Redcliffe hospital, she has asked me to contact her when i'm out there.

ann, (annqld) has kindly offered to show me around the hospital when i get there, didn't want to formally apply before actually seeing the place. :scared:

our friends used to post on here. (dale and fran) not very often, but they have settled really well, he's a plumber, also know some other BE friends who are going in March...they are also going to Brisbane, so should have a nice little network going when we eventually get there!!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
havn't got a job, but have emailed my cv to the manager of Redcliffe hospital, she has asked me to contact her when i'm out there.

ann, (annqld) has kindly offered to show me around the hospital when i get there, didn't want to formally apply before actually seeing the place. :scared:

our friends used to post on here. (dale and fran) not very often, but they have settled really well, he's a plumber, also know some other BE friends who are going in March...they are also going to Brisbane, so should have a nice little network going when we eventually get there!!

its great isnt it making friends on here. i'm so glad that i'll knoow people when i get there.

chat again soon tinks xx
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:26 pm
playing the angel

yep............. keep in touch.

won't be long before we'll be arranging get togethers in the sun
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=tinkerbell]yep............. keep in touch.

won't be long before we'll be arranging get togethers in the sun

too right, i'll hold you to that
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 12:17 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

The QNC and ANC do sort them selves out in the end so try and be cool as nothing in Aus goes fast need to learn to slow down in preparation for that as they def don't have the British I want it now mentality.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 1:02 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbiemc
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

cant get my bloody breath!!!!!!!!!!!

you know last week i sent off my 3rd! yes 3rd QNC form, paid another fiver to get it signed, fiver, special delivery, got an email from qnc again, same old standard letter, 'you need to complete all items' 'all certified copies must be signed on every page'!!!!!!!!!

the form sent last week was perfect the only thing i didnt do was sent money cos they've already got it! had it for 3 sodding months!!

all i can think is that they want all certified documents again!! surely not!

well ive written a vicious email to her, you know the one mand da bitch!

i've told her that she dosent even have the courtesy to tell me whats wrong, she's unprofessional, rude and that the nmc would never behave in such a manner etc etc etc, i've really let rip!

and if i'm up tonight i'm going to have her on the phone again too! and then ask for the boss!!

anyone else had this happen. thing is, i could do a modified now but i was so eager to get the visa aapplication off, i forgot to post it!

you know what, they way i feel now, if thats the way the QNC treat nurse in aus, well they can balls and i'll do something else!!

ok, deep breath, rant over

no way, no way, no way

what are they playing at!!!!!!????

She creates so many problems!!!! even after waiting nearly 7 months!!!! she couldnt even apologise for the delay!!!!arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhh

If she is not happy with what you have sent she should have the decency to tell you EXACTLEY what she needs!!! mumbo jumbo emails - dont mean anything!!!!

ring her up matey and ask her to spell it out!!!.................. i would calm down though before you ring, LOL!!

let me know how you get on

mand
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by amanda76
no way, no way, no way

what are they playing at!!!!!!????

She creates so many problems!!!! even after waiting nearly 7 months!!!! she couldnt even apologise for the delay!!!!arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhh

If she is not happy with what you have sent she should have the decency to tell you EXACTLEY what she needs!!! mumbo jumbo emails - dont mean anything!!!!

ring her up matey and ask her to spell it out!!!.................. i would calm down though before you ring, LOL!!

let me know how you get on

mand

nice as bloody pie mand me and her!!

whats happened is, remember the first form i sent had an item missing? well, i just filled in the missing item and sent it back! that was in november.

they havent recieved the one i sent last week yet!

i kissed a** and actually apologised for my email!!

she said ' no worries!' and when it come sshe'll sort it! yeah right!! we know different eh
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:22 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbiemc
nice as bloody pie mand me and her!!

whats happened is, remember the first form i sent had an item missing? well, i just filled in the missing item and sent it back! that was in november.

they havent recieved the one i sent last week yet!

i kissed a** and actually apologised for my email!!

she said ' no worries!' and when it come sshe'll sort it! yeah right!! we know different eh

arrrr debbie

you scared her!!!! you bully!!!! pmsl

lets hope they do sort it out and you dont have to wait the time that i did!!!!

good luck matey

mand
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by amanda76
arrrr debbie

you scared her!!!! you bully!!!! pmsl

lets hope they do sort it out and you dont have to wait the time that i did!!!!

good luck matey

mand

cheers mand,

may the countdown commence