Im an RGN-Australia here we come!!

Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:16 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im an RGN-Australia here we come!!

Originally Posted by jimtrish
excellent, i doubted myself so many times, not as a nurse on scbu (SCBU LYNN!! not scuba ) but my ability to juggle everything and try to prove i would be a good rgn although my role isnt going to change.
Just want oz now and start living
thankyou for your support, just proves anything is possible if you want it badly enough

You keep on going for it Trish...anything is possible....i doubted myself for years and it feels good to be were i am now

I still laugh at the Scuba thing....so funny
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
You keep on going for it Trish...anything is possible....i doubted myself for years and it feels good to be were i am now

I still laugh at the Scuba thing....so funny
I had to explain scbu to someone at work the other night and i was a collapsed heap laughing so much thinking of lynn
im chuffed ive got a job in townsville and even better now ive passed as it all rested on that.
I shall be zinging about at work tomorrow night
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations from New Zealand !!!

Cheers

Gill
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

congratulationscongratulations

I know I have already congratulated but wanted to do it again

hows the head?

I'll speak to you soon

Jacs
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Well done Trish, no one ever doubted you would pass except you of course!!
Great news, now get on with the rest of your life.
Good luck
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Im an RGN-Australia here we come!!

YESSSSSSSSS!!! Ive passed my conversion course, got my letter this am, 2yrs of hard slog and its all over
thanks for everyones support on the forum, really appreciate it.
getting absolutely bladdered tonight wherever you are in the world feel free to join me

love

Trish
xx

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC TRISH ! WELL DONE !!!
Probably doesn't feel like it for you guys, but I remember you first posting and saying you were doing your conversion and it all seems just a few weeks ago !

Here's my virtual hug and a celebratory beverage on me

All the best ,
Tass.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:49 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

I had to explain scbu to someone at work the other night and i was a collapsed heap laughing so much thinking of lynn
im chuffed ive got a job in townsville and even better now ive passed as it all rested on that.
I shall be zinging about at work tomorrow night
I was telling my best friend who is a psychlogist about what I had said and the minute I said SCBU nurse, she went 'oh the special care baby unit!' and I burst out laughing so hard I could hardly tell her what I had said......'I thought she was a scuba nurse treating folk with the bends and diving injuries!!!!!!!!! ' Becky my friend was nearly wetting herself!!!!!!! I am so blonde sometimes - my husband compares me to a lesser Jessica Simpson, from that programme Newlyweds on MTV - we do have some similarities at times!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn
Old Apr 10th 2005, 11:39 am
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Trish glad you passed just give the NMC every bit of info they want and you will have that skills assessment in no time.

Sarah
Old Apr 10th 2005, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kentcoast
Well done Trish glad you passed just give the NMC every bit of info they want and you will have that skills assessment in no time.

Sarah
hi sarah,

thankyou, really chuffed. hard to believe thats 2yrs of studying over.
as im going on the rsms apparantly dont need skills assessment.
waiting for nmc to post the forms to update me on the register, then i can put my application in for queensland nursing board.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

What a clever bunny

Congratulations, will be in touch soon
Di xx
Old Apr 14th 2005, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by harveyhare
What a clever bunny

Congratulations, will be in touch soon
Di xx
thanks di,

you take care and enjoy your last few days in the uk, dont forget us peeps still over here

trish
xx
Old Apr 14th 2005, 4:40 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

[SIZE=6]Yipee!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I am sooooooo pleased for you matie... Its excellent news...
We got our modified assesment back this week so DIMIA here we come next stop
Then Australia!!!!

Have a beer on us

Ang & Rich
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
[SIZE=6]Yipee!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I am sooooooo pleased for you matie... Its excellent news...
We got our modified assesment back this week so DIMIA here we come next stop
Then Australia!!!!

Have a beer on us

Ang & Rich

thanks guys, thats excellent news for you, hope it all goes well, keep us posted.
Think ive got alcohol poisoning, everyone keeps giving me bottles of booze