IELTS book to pass around

Old Jun 1st 2010, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

perthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really nice
Default IELTS book to pass around

Hi all,

I used this book to pass my IELTS
We are now in the process of packing up for our move and I will send this book to the first person (who actually needs it) to PM me. This is with the provision that they do the same when they have finished using it
xxx
Old Jun 10th 2010, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

perthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really niceperthhopeful is just really nice
Default Re: IELTS book to pass around

anyone??
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

BOBMAG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by perthhopeful
anyone??
yes please i am interested. I have just qualified as a nurse and plan to take the Ilets test later this year. Would be greatful for it and would be happy to pass it on.

maggie
Old Jun 30th 2010, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

Florentina is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

We are now in the process of packing up for our move and I will send this book to the first person (who actually needs it) to PM me. This is with the provision that they do the same when they have finished using it
xxx
I wanted me too..... I'm a newly here and I have restrictions to PM. I'll be back after 3 messages....
Old Jul 1st 2010, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

book has already been sent on so keep your ears/eyes open for its re-appearance!!
x
Old Aug 17th 2010, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

inthegrass is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

xxx
Hi All,

My husband was the lucky recipient of the IELTS book, he has just passed his IELTS with an 8.5 average....
So the book is ready to go on it's travels again...
If you are soon to be taking your IELTS and can promise to pass on the book when done (you get to sign the inside cover!) then please drop me a line...

Emma x
Soon to be in Melbourne!
Old Aug 19th 2010, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

alayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Emma,

I would love to be the one who gets this lucky book. I'm dreading the test from hell!!!

Please consider me

I'm new to BE so can't pm you but I think I can reply to one if you send one to me?

Thanks a million

Alayne RMN

PS congrats to hubbie
Old Aug 19th 2010, 3:32 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alayne
Hi Emma,

I would love to be the one who gets this lucky book. I'm dreading the test from hell!!!

Please consider me

I'm new to BE so can't pm you but I think I can reply to one if you send one to me?

Thanks a million

Alayne RMN

PS congrats to hubbie
Hi Alayne and welcome to BE

Once you have three posts you will have access to private messages, so if you join in with a couple more threads you'll be fine
Old Aug 19th 2010, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

alayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Pollyanna