And I got me a job too!!!!!!!

Old Feb 25th 2007, 9:07 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of
Default And I got me a job too!!!!!!!

I just missed beating MrsJFW in getting that all important job! (Seriously though - Well Done Jackie!)

Just had a phone call from The Alfred in Melbourne -got me a job in the Intensive Care Unit starting August 6th!

Now where's that piggin VISA???????

Old Feb 26th 2007, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And I got me a job too!!!!!!!

Many congratulations to you!
Hope everything works out well for you.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 4:37 am
dcm
Account Closed

dcm is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on your new job - i'm sure the visa won't be too far behind

debbie
Old Feb 26th 2007, 8:07 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: And I got me a job too!!!!!!!

Well done Diane, you will have your lovely visa soon!
Clairex
Old Feb 26th 2007, 11:05 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dianej
I just missed beating MrsJFW in getting that all important job! (Seriously though - Well Done Jackie!)

Just had a phone call from The Alfred in Melbourne -got me a job in the Intensive Care Unit starting August 6th!

Well done... .

It seems Health Authorities are giving a lot more jobs out to people while they are still in UK than they were.

When PaulB and I came across you tended to get the wait till you get here reply from places you contacted. We couldn't even figure out where to rent, letting you get the job first will definitely ease the stress of moving for you.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:09 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Hey thanks all you guys for the support!

I feel like a rat with a gold tooth (to coin a phrase)!

Diane.

(Just to add, I didnt go through any agency in getting this job; I rang a few hopitals direct and got the name of the NUM in charge of the units and e-mailed them a speculative enquiry letter. For three letters mailed I had 2 telephone interviews and so far, 1 job offer. Guess they really are short of nurses because Ive been qualified less than 12 months!!
So all you guys wondering where to start, my advice would be to not just wait till an advert comes up, but to speculate in order to accumulate!)

Diane

Last edited by Dianej; Feb 26th 2007 at 5:09 pm. Reason: crap grama
Old Feb 26th 2007, 6:55 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi and congrats to you.
Forgive me for being thick but i thought you couldnt apply for a job until your visa was granted.
Am i right .....?
Well done anyway!
Old Feb 26th 2007, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice

Congratulations on getting the job. Hopefully the visa wont be too long coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the Best, Jackie
Old Feb 26th 2007, 8:58 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
Hi and congrats to you.
Forgive me for being thick but i thought you couldnt apply for a job until your visa was granted.
Am i right .....?
Well done anyway!
Hi Dreams

No, you can apply before your visa. Especially if its a sponsored visa as you need the job offerto finalise it!

Thanks for the well done mate! x
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:28 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! Diane thats fantastic news! sorry i've not been aroound much for the last few days, just getting house ready for estate agents to value on Thursday!

I am sooo pleased to hear your news, its brilliant! Lets hope I can get to the meet in bolton and have a few celebratory drinks with you!

Well done!

Jackie x
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:29 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
OMG! Diane thats fantastic news! sorry i've not been aroound much for the last few days, just getting house ready for estate agents to value on Thursday!

I am sooo pleased to hear your news, its brilliant! Lets hope I can get to the meet in bolton and have a few celebratory drinks with you!

Well done!

Jackie x
All that tearing my hair out and crying on your 'cyber-shoulder' for nothing eh?! Still can't believe it after the spluttering I did during that telephone interview!

Hope you do get to the meet - Ill buy you a pint and might even extend to a bag of nuts in celebration of our good news!

Best of luck with the Estate Agents! (Glad Im in rented now!)

Diane.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations and good luck with the visa
Tracie